{infusion@passion-eastersunday}

Louis_C

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was a great night, mmm creme eggs! If anyone saw a girl dressed as a bunny walking through town with blue flashing ears, that was meeee. Doing some promotion for Passion!

Well done Louis and co!

Was a great night, mmm creme eggs! If anyone saw a girl dressed as a bunny walking through town with blue flashing ears, that was meeee. Doing some promotion for Passion!

Well done Louis and co!

'Evening all

Cracking night as far as I'm concerned.

Only downer was having to wait about 20 mins to get a drink earlier on in the night :(

Steve, Louis, Vixen Mo - Fantastic show in the main room.

Fish - popped my head into the back room earlier on and sounded quality. went back at about 1sih?!?!? I think to enjoy the darkness and Rich was at the door said it was closed - dissapointed I didn't dedicate some time earlier on to come in :(

See you at Funktonic.

:)

I couldnt go because someone stole money out of my bag that i was saving to go out, hope you all had a good time.........

Knoxville, i will get you next time muhahahaha

Whaaaaaat????? Somebody.... stole your money? In this dayn'age? Mefinks (really hope) girl - is most prolly likely you went out and spent it!!!!?? :rolleyes:

Quality night, much fun was had, nice one to everyone for rockin' out! See you for more of the same in the backroom of Funktonic's 2nd Birthday at the end od the month.

Oh, and Knoxville, same place, same time ;)

If your lucky big boy ;)

Archived