Smokers Who Drive Cars!

TrainHard

Right, when I am driving behind people who smoke in there cars it does my head-in when I see them open there window and just throw the remains of the cigarette straight out the window in to the road. Why do they do it?

I think smoking is generally a dirty habit that should be stumped out for good because it smells, its bad for you and the place is littered with the things.

Right, when I am driving behind people who smoke in there cars it does my head-in when I see them open there window and just throw the remains of the cigarette straight out the window in to the road. Why do they do it?

I think smoking is generally a dirty habit that should be stumped out for good because it smells, its bad for you and the place is littered with the things.

A bit like cars, really.

Worse than just throwing it out of the window onto the floor is when it is launched at window height which just happens toi be head height for a biker. You ever had a light ciggie dimp fly into your helmet?

Rant over, I used to make sure that I threw mine downwards to avoid bikers! :rolleyes:

Worse than just throwing it out of the window onto the floor is when it is launched at window height which just happens toi be head height for a biker. You ever had a light ciggie dimp fly into your helmet?

Rant over, I used to make sure that I threw mine downwards to avoid bikers! :rolleyes:

oooooh! That sounds really painful!

…which equates well with the 45 tons of carbon dioxide emitted by the average car during its lifetime.

Im amazed that you cannot drink and drive. You cannot watch TV and drive. You can be stopped for drinking coffee, putting on makeup, eating and apple, having the ICE too loud, eating a Macs, not wearing a seat belt, reading a map, doing your hair... etc etc etc ... while driving.

But - you drive along with a lit fag in your gob, with the burning tip inches from your face, giving of fumes and ash AND get away with it.

You ever had a light ciggie dimp fly into your helmet?

Happened to me once when someone on a horsetram just tossed their cigarette away.

Also remember somehow getting a bee inside my full face helmet and being stuck on the face

Aslo had a pigeon hit my head as I was riding along. I was really surprised at the impact and had a sore neck for a while after. Don't know what happened to the pigeon

Happened to me once when someone on a horsetram just tossed their cigarette away.

Also remember somehow getting a bee inside my full face helmet and being stuck on the face

Aslo had a pigeon hit my head as I was riding along. I was really surprised at the impact and had a sore neck for a while after. Don't know what happened to the pigeon

Been caught in the face twice by lit ciggie dimps on my bike, the last guy had to stop at lights 20 yards later and still had his window open when I pulled up next to him.....he seemed quite surprised when I started ranting at him through his open window!

the bee in the face is a nasty one, you've got to hope that they fall down through the lid and not into any clothing, happened once to me and luckily never got stung.

Haven't had the pleasure of a pigeon in the head yet....

Once, in the Dog's Home toilets at closing time.

Lmfao Class.

Archived