More Hollywood Glamour

Amadeus

Universal announces new project

Universal Studios is about to announce a major new production for their European Division...

...The production, one of the biggest ever, will be handled by Universal Europe, with filming scheduled to start late next year. Locations mentioned in the memo include London, Los Angeles, the Isle of Man, India, Croatia, and Paris. The proposed budget is no less than $ 350 Million, making it one of the most expensive productions ever undertaken.

Overview:

Working Title: Apocalypse Tomorrow

Producer: Jerry Bruckheimer

Director: Michael Bay

Cast:

Althought the cast has not been finalised yet, the proposed selection reads like a who-is-who of the Hollywood A-list, with names such as Brad Pitt, Antonio Banderas, Kate Beckinsale and Anthony Hopkins being mentioned amongst others.

Storyline:

When a hostile dictator threatens to use nuclear weapons against targets in Europe, the leaders of the free world are challenged to avert disaster. A task force is send out to find the weapons and prevent a nuclear strike, but not all goes to plan and a missile aimed at London is launched. The strike fails, with the missile hitting the Isle of Man instead, and the team gains one more chance to avert total Apocalypse.

Source: Moviepage.co.uk

erm..can someone tell me the way to them secret bunkers, please? :blink:

The strike fails, with the missile hitting the Isle of Man instead, and the team gains one more chance to avert total Apocalypse.[/b]

Don't worry..... we have sirens! :rolleyes:

I really think we should build some bunkers.

We waste enough money on cleaning our sewage and building other stupid things.

A bunker would be useful when you look at that big target of Sellafield...

There is a massive bunker under tynwald hill. If you go into the Arboretum you will find a hatch hidden in some undergrowth by the duck pond. Just don't tell anyone I told you.

*taps nose*

I really think we should build some bunkers.

We waste enough money on cleaning our sewage and building other stupid things.

A bunker would be useful when you look at that big target of Sellafield...

There is a massive bunker under tynwald hill. If you go into the Arboretum you will find a hatch hidden in some undergrowth by the duck pond. Just don't tell anyone I told you.

*taps nose*

But,but how do you know about this?????? This is supposed to be top secret (as is the tunnel from the bunker to the cellar at the Tynwald).

I'll stop now,I've said to much already.

Universal announces new project

Universal Studios is about to announce a major new production for their European Division...

...The production, one of the biggest ever, will be handled by Universal Europe, with filming scheduled to start late next year. Locations mentioned in the memo include London, Los Angeles, the Isle of Man, India, Croatia, and Paris. The proposed budget is no less than $ 350 Million, making it one of the most expensive productions ever undertaken.

Overview:

Working Title: Apocalypse Tomorrow

Producer: Jerry Bruckheimer

Director: Michael Bay

Cast:

Althought the cast has not been finalised yet, the proposed selection reads like a who-is-who of the Hollywood A-list, with names such as Brad Pitt, Antonio Banderas, Kate Beckinsale and Anthony Hopkins being mentioned amongst others.

Storyline:

When a hostile dictator threatens to use nuclear weapons against targets in Europe, the leaders of the free world are challenged to avert disaster. A task force is send out to find the weapons and prevent a nuclear strike, but not all goes to plan and a missile aimed at London is launched. The strike fails, with the missile hitting the Isle of Man instead, and the team gains one more chance to avert total Apocalypse.

Them secret bunkers are in Andreas fella.

Archived