Protecting The Homeless - Usa Style.

Rog

Manny Marco, unemployed vagabond, tenderly loaded the last of 30 9-millimeter bullets into the spring-action, extended clip for his new Mac-10--a semiautomatic assault weapon capable of throwing rounds as fast as Marco can blink.

Read on at ---

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/issues/1999...1/feature2.html

One less American is a pretty good result as far as I'm concerned.

Fuck's sake, Rog isn't a gun nut as well as being every other type of nut, is he?

Dont know about Rog but those Americans have a strange culture.

I have a friend lives in Pasadena MD, an ex RN man as well, who has really swallowed their gun culture.

He has over 30 guns in the house and spends most of his free time at one or another shooting range where he keeps another 10 rifles.

Frightening thing is he is not unusual and last time I visited almost everyone I came in contact with was adamant they should be allowed to bear arms and keep as many guns as they wished in their homes.

Dont know about Rog but those Americans have a strange culture.

'Strange' isn't really the word when you come across articles like this!

I mean, here we have the local reporters screaming because we're apparently not providing proper shelter for the homeless - while in America their priority appears to be give them "eight .357 magnum revolvers, at least five .38s, two .44s, dozens of 9mm, .45, .25 and .380 caliber semiautomatic pistols, a few Luger .22s, and high-capacity arms such as the Mac-10, seven Tec-9s, and one SKS assault rifle"

As soon as you see: God-given, Constitutional right to keep and bear arms, you know you're dealing with nutters!

Archived