First Let Off

Theskeat

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CW I thought it was against the rules to post a members name/details or to post up a PM do you not understand what a PM is :angry:

Read the last four lines in the Terms of Use :P

Please do not post personal information about any individual on the forum (including name, address, telephone/mobile numbers or e-mail addresses, photograph's or any other information that will identify an individual or user of this forum). Any such information will be deleted and the offender's user account suspended indefinitely.

Er................. what members name was that then? You can hardly accuse someone of posting personal information about you when that information is false and irrelevant because you are using yet another alias that supposedly prevents you from being identified.............but you ain't fooling me!

Funny how you only want anonymity when it suits you...

Rules are Rules

Maybe you should tell us all which ones have been broken as it's unclear to me. The Report Post function is your sole course of action for complaint, not whinging about it in a thread. But that wouldn't feed your attention needs would it...

But the rules do forbid members to disclose the details of other members and that any posting that does will be removed.

Please do not post personal information about any individual on the forum (including name, address, telephone/mobile numbers or e-mail addresses, photograph's or any other information that will identify an individual or user of this forum). Any such information will be deleted and the offender's user account suspended indefinitely.

Quoting T&Cs I see. FCMR used to do that. I miss him. :crying:

Archived