Pings Whilst Gaming

bilbo

TY for correction Shill, typo mate, I was thinking about lvl60 and you know, I get confused. Still sounds and looks great, a pack of healers and pack of tanks and whooot whoot.

Ans......what ever you say, you're the boss.

is WoW free to play online or do you have to pay a subscription? If so how much per month/year is it? I'm thinking of giving it a go to see what the fuss is all about, plus I've been looking for a good rpg for ages now

World of Warcraft Subscription: Month-by-month - £8.99/12.99€; Three months - £8.39/11.99€; Six months - £7.69/10.99€. World of Warcraft comes with one months free subscription

If you want a good single player RPG, try Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. That's sucking my nights away right now.

It's Slim :)

And yeah it is great fun. Lots of the fights aren't 'traditional' either. Some you can't heal in, some you dont use a tank, etc. It's all good.

Try bringing no tanks and healers to MC, Might give us more of a challenge then :)

wot realm u guys on? i've just managed to beat the habbit, lol, but my friends are well on their way to lvl 60.

I read this (link) a few weeks ago and realised that I would turn into this person if I didn't stop now, lol. Long read but it sums up warcraft so well :)

Archived