Mary J Blige...

M4nxk4t

i love the original but i just don't like this one at all.

what is the point in it?

I'm not knocking mary j blige either because i think she's a great singer, but they should have left that song alone

I heard it this morning, well i saw the video and i just needed to vomit so bad! Bono gets on my tits at best of times without him acting all "street" and cool and doing some street handshake with Mary at the end! puke puke puke, and then he goes at the end, like whispers to Mary "onnnnneee loveeee" with over accentuated lips! puke puke

Mary does that whole "see my range" vocal thing and there is no point in Bono even singing cause he sounds like a lamb bleeting in the background and is totally overpowered by Marys voice.

I can see the concept behind the record, but it just dosent work! Mary is a great singer, Bono is a great artist, but putting them together, just dosent go at all!

In the video, U2 look so miserable, im not sure if its cause they actually are, or if its meant to be "serious like"!

Shame aswell cause One Love is an amazing song and just think there will be kids out there who have never heard the original!

Shame aswell cause One Love is an amazing song and just think there will be kids out there who have never heard the original!

Yes it is, much like most other Stone Roses tracks.

One, by U2, recently re-recorded with Mary J Blige is a good track too, but I much preferred the original.

/pedantry

Yes it is, much like most other Stone Roses tracks.

One, by U2, recently re-recorded with Mary J Blige is a good track too, but I much preferred the original.

/pedantry

:lol:

Archived