What's Going On At The Qb?

victorian dad

For the last couple of days at around 2 o'clock a load of Taxi's have been parked up on the approach from the new Castletown road, opposite the QB with a couple of cars blocking the lane leading straight on or too peel forcing the traffic into the lane leading into Douglas.

Is this some kind of protest or just a Taxi driver afternoon tea party? As this is a very busy junction it will end up in an accident soon me-thinks. :geek:

For the last couple of days at around 2 o'clock a load of Taxi's have been parked up on the approach from the new Castletown road, opposite the QB with a couple of cars blocking the lane leading straight on or too peel forcing the traffic into the lane leading into Douglas.

Is this some kind of protest or just a Taxi driver afternoon tea party? As this is a very busy junction it will end up in an accident soon me-thinks. :geek:

They've had their meters changed to the new rates and the vehicle inspector tests them on a marked section of the access road.

Pretty stupid place to stop a wait though. there is plenty of room across the road in the old test centre car park.

(Taxi driver. stupid place to stop Hmmm i am sure i have heard that before somewhere)

:P

I presume they all had their hazard flashes on. Just to make it legal like ;)

And the arm out of the window waving you past...

No . . . . just very considerately clogging up the busiest juction on the island . . . .twats <_<

Archived