Want A Bet

crumlin

Manx radio, Border TV, BBC news are all saying that the Neds Trial is to start tommorow, who wants a bet that its not going ahead

Your back..............I've missed you so much!

I'll have a bet with you, £20 it does?

Manx radio, Border TV, BBC news are all saying that the Neds Trial is to start tommorow, who wants a bet that its not going ahead

Only till Easter, and thats to long :)

Your on make your cheque payable to ManxForums social club, and if you need more info ring the DTL cos they are saying its off :rolleyes:

Only till Easter, and thats to long :)

Your on make your cheque payable to ManxForums social club, and if you need more info ring the DTL cos they are saying its off :rolleyes:

They could be tricking you........as they could be reading this and wanting you to lose £20!

Trouble is that the more it is discussed and analysed in public forums such as this one the less likely it is to proceed.

Its becoming increasingly difficult to see how the woman can possibly get a fair trial. Take a look through some of the discussion on this forum alone.

trial?..what trial???

Crumlin stop using 2 names! :D

Im not.

Hey it was busy down at the courts this morning, two TV crews, local/uk press plenty of spectators and loads of school kids???????? also spotted the builders but no Neds unless they were slipped in through the back door. On the way back in the car Manx Radio news had the story of further charges, christ Im going to miss all the fun if its true, off the rock again in the next few days, hope its on in June.

Knoxy dont forget to donate the £20

see ya all, happy easter

trial?..what trial???

Im not.

Hey it was busy down at the courts this morning, two TV crews, local/uk press plenty of spectators and loads of school kids???????? also spotted the builders but no Neds unless they were slipped in through the back door. On the way back in the car Manx Radio news had the story of further charges, christ Im going to miss all the fun if its true, off the rock again in the next few days, hope its on in June.

see ya all, happy easter

:P - I'll wait until MR report something before you " pay " me £20!

And no, I don't accept cheques!

The trial has been adjourned until 25th April, however High Bailiff Michael Moyle suggested there may be additional charges. If that's the case the trial, which could take up to three weeks to complete, could now be held in June.

trial?..what trial???

Im not.

see ya all, happy easter

:P - I'll wait until MR report something before you " pay " me £20!

And no, I don't accept cheques!

PAY UP OR SHUT UP

Archived