Manx Radio

Desperate Dan

What's wrong with the radio player on the website? I've tried different locations, different computers and different browsers, but nothing seems to work. Is it fooked or am I missing something? This has gone on for quite a while now so I am surprised that nobody else has commented. There can't only be me that listens online......................  All my other streams seem to work fine, even Radio Caroline which is also on Radioplayer.

Maybe I'm barred. :unsure:

15 minutes ago, woolley said:

What's wrong with the radio player on the website? I've tried different locations, different computers and different browsers, but nothing seems to work. Is it fooked or am I missing something? This has gone on for quite a while now so I am surprised that nobody else has commented. There can't only be me that listens online......................  All my other streams seem to work fine, even Radio Caroline which is also on Radioplayer.

Maybe I'm barred. :unsure:

Try disabling your anti-virus protection app before firing up the MR app to see if that affects it.

Edited by Andy Onchan

48 minutes ago, woolley said:

Thanks, Andy. Yes. Tried that. Even uninstalled and reinstalled programs. It's weird. I can go into Radioplayer and open any other station but not Manx AM or FM. They just come up with that "sound of silence" thing. I take it they work OK for everyone else here?

.......Hi Wooley, yes, all ok, just tried it but soon turned it off, someone waffling on about the increase in destinations and airlines flying in to our incredibly busy airport.lol.............

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

Scintillating stuff this morning....the competition was any saying containing the name head, I was going to text in with head banger but did not think it would have been appreciated.

I agree with your sentiment but have to defend the show and MR again. It's not your cup of tea and not mine neither, but Ethel down the road fucking loves it. And the rest of them, there's loads of people write/txt in.

Hey, not everyone is a cool down-with-it dude. 

On ‎17‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 11:39 AM, GreyWolf said:

Paul Thomson also lived in psm renting a house from the late Ronnie Aldrich many years ago and he was a proper decent humble guy with no big time Charlie attitude about him at all.

Yes met him a few times out and about, just a really nice guy with no pretentions at all. 

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Max Power said:

Yes met him a few times out and about, just a really nice guy with no pretentions at all. 

That’s what our office cleaner/his neighbour said. Down to earth Geordie were her exact words.