Manx Radio

Desperate Dan

2 hours ago, hissingsid said:

Seems to be a glut of new posters who are not long out of the playground and seem determined to ruin this forum.   Best ignored, at least until they grow up.

They have to be ignored. As difficult as it is at times 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, hissingsid said:

Seems to be a glut of new posters who are not long out of the playground and seem determined to ruin this forum.   Best ignored, at least until they grow up.

Or perhaps there is a gut of old posters who seem to not want to be challenged on any of the nonsense they post? Looks to me that this forum needs new posters to grow the user base and to widen the ideas and opinions posted. But then again there’s always Facebook for people who want to post under their own names? 

1 hour ago, Linz said:

Or perhaps there is a gut of old posters who seem to not want to be challenged on any of the nonsense they post? Looks to me that this forum needs new posters to grow the user base and to widen the ideas and opinions posted. But then again there’s always Facebook for people who want to post under their own names? 

Was that meant to be a serious post?

1 minute ago, Neil Down said:

Was that meant to be a serious post?

Like most of yours I’m sure, Go to bed P*** 

You’re quite sad really. There’s always Facebook where everyone knows who you are anyway. 

Edited by Linz

3 minutes ago, Linz said:

Like most of yours I’m sure, Go to bed P*** 

You’re quite sad really. There’s always Facebook where everyone knows who you are anyway. 

Neil Down is not an 'old poster', he was just some bellend clogging up iomtoday he only came here after being banned for being a complete useless bellend.

• Thanks 1

There seems to be shed loads of presenters on Manx Radio Mandate these days.

Was it Mossie who coined the phrase about Tynwald Members taking their buckets and spades for their 3 month summer holiday when Tynwald was in recess? I suppose they can get their own back 4 days a week when listening to Morning Mandate by saying Mossie must be having a lie in.