Manx Radio

Desperate Dan

21 minutes ago, p3t3 said:

Well it is the done thing to ask first and respect the answer.

You have to ask ?

Is it not just natural and spontainious

BTW my mate Kevin Bloody Wilson sang a song entitled 

“ Do you fuck on first dates”

maybe he wrote that for you

Edited by dilligaf
  • Haha 2

I see that the Manx Radio twitter feed is urging people to sign petitions to let them keep the TT/MGP coverage. Should they really be getting involved in that sort of thing?

With Pugh getting an extra £50,000 this year, (they had asked for £250,000!), I was expecting to hear a better a production, i.e. more money spent, but they just rolled out the same stuff as usual, so where did the extra money go?

Now the question is will Juan Turner bid for the £100,000 contract? His constant ranting at the Government can’t be helping his cause.

Cant see 3FM going for it, so that might mean Greenlight organising TV and radio programmes leaving Manx Radio just transmitting it, like they still do for Radio Caroline every month.

2 hours ago, WKRP said:

I see that the Manx Radio twitter feed is urging people to sign petitions to let them keep the TT/MGP coverage. Should they really be getting involved in that sort of thing?

With Pugh getting an extra £50,000 this year, (they had asked for £250,000!), I was expecting to hear a better a production, i.e. more money spent, but they just rolled out the same stuff as usual, so where did the extra money go?

Now the question is will Juan Turner bid for the £100,000 contract? His constant ranting at the Government can’t be helping his cause.

Cant see 3FM going for it, so that might mean Greenlight organising TV and radio programmes leaving Manx Radio just transmitting it, like they still do for Radio Caroline every month.

It's kind of becoming Radio whimsical and meandering Chris Kinley these days. It needs a change. It's been interesting seeing Chris going from shouting 'give it up for: [insert promenade TT entertainer name here] to being thrown admittedly in the deep end in the paddock, and then to the pit lane. Now he is, apparently the oracle of all things TT, Isle of Man, and  motorbikes. I think the last straw was replacing Charie Williams TT morning chat show with yet more Chris Kinley.

Chris Williams is getting the same.

Time they were retired out to the home of rest for old DJs. Or just Manx Radio.

Perhaps a change of broadcaster would freshen things up.

Edited by gettafa