Manx Radio

Desperate Dan

9 hours ago, Linz said:

If I had to do 2 hours prep to present on Manx Radio it would probably be coke. Only that way might you convince yourself that it’s all not unbelievably shit and third rate. 

perhaps you would have to have done '2 hours prep' to suck your thumb.:lol:

15 hours ago, Sentience said:

I have a relative who does a four hour show which takes another 2 hours to programme, total 6 hours. Her freelance fee...£75....

What is the name of the 4-hour show that your relative presents, please?  (I can't recall it)

14 minutes ago, piebaps said:

Dilli makes a valid point in his own flouncy way. We had a bellend clearout a little while back however we appear to be reverting to the old ways.

But dilli is the bellend. He gets pissed and starts calling people names and dismissing any viewpoint that isn't his own. Obviously people respond and wind him up, I'd have been right on it last night had I been on and seen it. It is funny.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

But dilli is the bellend. He gets pissed and starts calling people names and dismissing any viewpoint that isn't his own. Obviously people respond and wind him up, I'd have been right on it last night had I been on and seen it. It is funny.

Once again proving that you don't have a clue what piebaps is referring to. You and your alter egos (Linz/p3t3) are back on here with a vengeance disrupting topics with your childish antics. Your are not funny and definitely don't qualify as being clever. You all need to grow up. I won't hold my breath on that happening anytime soon

• Thanks 1

Just now, TheTeapot said:

I don't have any alter egos you fucking idiot. I did used to be called 'alibaba' but lost the email address the account was created under. 

It would seem you only open your mouth to change feet. Why the need for swearing and insults... My last sentence in previous post still stands.

10 minutes ago, p3t3 said:

Lol Linz is one of the facebook news and politics crazies he's as nuts and deluded as you.

No I’m not I have nothing to do with any of those idiots. It is obvious to me though which of those idiots think they are posting anonymously on here when they’re not. I would have though Dilligaf would have known better to be honest but he really seems to have hit the booze since the rally was cancelled and taken it out on people on here rather than on there under his real name. Wonder why? 

BTW I’m clearly not p3t3 either P*** you downer. 

Edited by Linz