Manx Radio

Desperate Dan

1 hour ago, TheTeapot said:

It isn't the first time you've accused me of being other posters and it pisses me off. Wasn't the sock puppet clause to stop baseless accusations like these? You offer nothing to this forum, ever. Either fuck off or put me back on ignore.

Unfortunately, it didn't work as they are clearly still operating as well you know. Have a good day now

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Linz said:

No I’m not I have nothing to do with any of those idiots. It is obvious to me though which of those idiots think they are posting anonymously on here when they’re not. I would have though Dilligaf would have known better to be honest but he really seems to have hit the booze since the rally was cancelled and taken it out on people on here rather than on there under his real name. Wonder why? 

BTW I’m clearly not p3t3 either P*** you downer. 

He should know better but when you and others smell blood you can't help yourselves can you and just keep on going. Stop and take a long look at yourselves and ask how you are contributing to this forum...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

He should know better but when you and others smell blood you can't help yourselves can you and just keep on going. Stop and take a long look at yourselves and ask how you are contributing to this forum...

Look at yourself in the mirror P***

As the Teapot said the main issue on here seems to be sad twats like you and Dilligaf who seem to think that what you post on here has any value at all. You largely appear to be a handful of aging internet saddo’s filling in time to me. At least others seem to take it all as a bit of a pisstake and some banter and not act like sad angry bell ends every time whatever idiotic thing they have said is challenged by anyone else. You clearly think you’re very important indeed and demand to be taken seriously despite the rubbish you post. Which is clearly why you’re on Manx Forums all day when everyone else has things to do and people to meet. 

As for Dilligaf if he has now flounced off maybe he should continue to make his drunken outbursts and threats under his own name on Facebook. That might be interesting. At least you don’t do that and your posts elsewhere are generally as retarded as the ones you make on here. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

It was the mindless accusations of sock puppetry I was referring to, you know like you've done above.

Why do you even bother, Neil and Dilli are both just pathetic trolls, they dish it out then cry like babies when someone pulls them up.

5 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

I don't class dilligaf as a pathetic troll, he is a regular poster here who probably believes what he says, he just gets a bit drunk and wound up sometimes. Its funny.

Neil Down on the other hand is an idiot.

I can`t understand why so many of these threads just get de-railed into personal abuse between members, should there be a fine for members de-railing a thread ?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, LightBulb said:

I can`t understand why so many of these threads just get de-railed into personal abuse between members, should there be a fine for members de-railing a thread ?

It happens all the time. There was a clear out at the beginning of the year. A few got total bans, whilst a few of us rightly received temporary bans. Since then, the perma bans have crept back on with their trolling ways. Ignoring them is the preferred option but as you can see they just keep going

Why do they keep asking people for their comments on Mandate in the morning...and then never read them out? They read like two comments each day.

And who's that joker on...loves the sound of his own voice...putting totally unrelated, often inappropriate music on to accompany certain stories. He needs a slap.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 9/5/2018 at 8:11 PM, thesultanofsheight said:

If your main contract is a contract for services with one company then your as good as employed no matter how you want to dress it up. 

Except no sick or holiday pay and no protection of employment beyond the straightforward contract terms. Freelance terms are the worst possible terms if you only have one 'client'.

Edited by Gladys
Spelling
  • Thanks 1

^ Freelance only working with one client - then they can claim sick and holiday benefits, erm, if they were in UK. (ie it is a zero hours contract)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

12 hours ago, Albert Tatlock said:

Why do they keep asking people for their comments on Mandate in the morning...and then never read them out? They read like two comments each day.

And who's that joker on...loves the sound of his own voice...putting totally unrelated, often inappropriate music on to accompany certain stories. He needs a slap.

The youngfella has his own way of editing/censoring.

Toes the government line too. Described the rally situation as just a spat, between the government and organisers. And threw in a 'pfft' when someone suggested a Minister should be sacked. At least he read the txt out. Likes of Andy Wint (who?) would have dumped it.

Edited by gettafa

2 hours ago, Gladys said:

Except no sick or holiday pay and no protection of employment beyond the straightforward contract terms. Freelance terms are the worst possible terms if you only have one 'client'.

That’s not what I said. I said you’re as good as employed if you have one contract for services so denying you “work” for Manx Radio in those circumstances is a little feeble. 

Edited by thesultanofsheight

I think Neil contributes a good deal to this forum and it is very childish and unnecessary to try and out people and put silly clues on to their identity.    If we lived in a major city we would all probably express our opinions using our given names but in the Isle of Man where not only you would be damned for being honest your children, grandchildren and great Aunt Nelly would also be made a social outcast.   It is good to have a good moan and to point a finger when things are not good but this constant infighting is boring, is losing member, and reminds me of school playground behaviour.   Everyone is entitled to an opinion if you don't agree challenge the opinion but leave the poster alone.   I am now going to get my head well and truly below the parapet before the bullets start flying.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

I think Neil contributes a good deal to this forum 

Mostly aggression. 

11 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

Everyone is entitled to an opinion if you don't agree challenge the opinion but leave the poster alone.  

It's not his opinions that are the problem, it that as soon as he's disagreed with he kicks off.  

• Like 3