Manx Radio

Desperate Dan

2 hours ago, Neil Down said:

Funnily enough, you appear to be the "angry man" in all of this with your continual incorrect assumptions.

What I also find bizarre is that during all of this, not once have you called out anybody else but me. This despite the fact the swearing, insulting gang continue with their antics. Once could begin to believe you have some sort of agenda going on. I can tone down/respond in a like for like manner. Do you see how this works. When the sharks were going in for the kill on dilli, did you step up to the plate and call for a halt? In a word NO. So don't sit anonymously behind your keyboard attempting to take the righteous moral high ground. When it all boils down, you are no better than anybody else.

Well stop derailing threads all the time because someone might have a different opinion to yours. End of. 

7 hours ago, Chef Raekwon said:

No, but degenerating in to really shit, boring, childish tit-for-tat, make sure I get the last word insults does derail them.  That's the issue.

As a suggestion chef, try saving your comments for those that start the derailment ... :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Neil Down said:

As a suggestion chef, try saving your comments for those that start the derailment ... :thumbsup:

If it's all the same to you Neil, I'll continue to direct my comments at the user who seems to stink up the forum with a constant deluge of pointless rubbish insults.  I wouldn't mind if you were particularly scathing, or offered the occasional insightful comment - but that's not the case.  Just a stream of childish unfunny responses to anyone that disagrees with you.

:thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Chef Raekwon said:

If it's all the same to you Neil, I'll continue to direct my comments at the user who seems to stink up the forum with a constant deluge of pointless rubbish insults.  I wouldn't mind if you were particularly scathing, or offered the occasional insightful comment - but that's not the case.  Just a stream of childish unfunny responses to anyone that disagrees with you.

:thumbsup:

Maybe you should consider reading more and stop being in such a hurry to be offended. Hope that helps

:whistling:

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, gettafa said:

I think it's shit when respected posters descend into continued silly bickering with other posters. Screws up the thread, the forum and plus it makes them look shit.

I think it's pretty poor when posters "attack" somebody to the point they jack it in and disappear (hopefully only for a short while) 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Neil Down said:

I think it's pretty poor when posters "attack" somebody to the point they jack it in and disappear (hopefully only for a short while) 

Err he managed that all by himself.  Don’t worry he’ll be back. 

Unfortunately. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neil Down said:

19 minutes ago, Gizo said:

Err he managed that all by himself.  Don’t worry he’ll be back. 

Unfortunately. 

He liked a bit of a ruck, and could take a good bit of well deserved flack, but it must really hurt when everyone thinks you are 'Neil Down', he has probably topped himself poor old sod.

• Like 1