Manx Radio

Desperate Dan

Probably big enough for a bmx

Unlike you who clearly has small man syndrome such is your general level of anger.

I'm a calm person. It's just manners to point out when fuckwits like you are speaking twaddle .

And there is at least one person posting on here who can confirm that small man syndrome isn't anything I'll ever suffer from.

• Like 1

I disagree. The sound level continuity is AWFUL. When a newsreader or Stu, for example is speaking I have to turn it up. Then the music comes on and you have to turn it down. Then the benighted adverts come on and it is even louder. I don't know whether this is a deliberate attempt to make you listen to the ads but it certainly doesn't have the desired effect. It has me reaching for the off switch.

I do wonder if anyone there actually listens to the product that comes out the other end. I suspect they seldom do.

My studio headphones are switched to the FM signal so I can actually hear what's going out after all the transmitter processing, so I'm surprised at that Woolley. Could be that you need to drop in to the Audiology Clinic. I did and I now have bionic ears.

I disagree. The sound level continuity is AWFUL. When a newsreader or Stu, for example is speaking I have to turn it up. Then the music comes on and you have to turn it down. Then the benighted adverts come on and it is even louder. I don't know whether this is a deliberate attempt to make you listen to the ads but it certainly doesn't have the desired effect. It has me reaching for the off switch.

I do wonder if anyone there actually listens to the product that comes out the other end. I suspect they seldom do.

My studio headphones are switched to the FM signal so I can actually hear what's going out after all the transmitter processing, so I'm surprised at that Woolley. Could be that you need to drop in to the Audiology Clinic. I did and I now have bionic ears.

Ha! You reckon they can give me something to silence the adverts?thumbsup.gif

I am often listening online. Does that suffer more from kangaroo levels of volume?

• Like 1