Manx Radio

Desperate Dan

4 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

I was counting down the seconds as to when you would show your sorry ass Jack

You and Dilli still drinking and shouting from the same bottle? These forums are pitiful. Genuinely pitiful; full of sad people who need desparately need social lives and family to keep them occupied. The sock puppet rule isn’t working that well either is It? 

Edited by thesultanofsheight
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

You and Dilli still drinking and shouting from the same bottle? These forums are pitiful. Genuinely pitiful; full of sad people who need desparately need social lives and family to keep them occupied. The sock puppet rule isn’t working that well is It? 

It’s so obvious that you are so stupid you don’t even know what you are doing. During the last few weeks, the only derailment of topics is from you and your other accounts. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

You and Dilli still drinking and shouting from the same bottle? These forums are pitiful. Genuinely pitiful; full of sad people who need desparately need social lives and family to keep them occupied. The sock puppet rule isn’t working that well either is It? 

I think I may have met Neil Down about 10 or 12 years ago through work. I would not know him if I fell over him and vice versa.

The fact that we see the same idiocy in posters  means nothing other than we are just level headed bods who are not space cadets or completely paranoid freaks .

What is wrong with that.?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Neil Down said:

It’s so obvious that you are so stupid you don’t even know what you are doing. During the last few weeks, the only derailment of topics is from you and your other accounts. 

I dont have any other accounts and never have had ‘neil’ - unlike you. I’m genuinely amazed how you manage to flaunt the sock puppet rule day after day with your pathetic angry and drunk personas chipping away at every attempt to post anything interesting on these forums. Posting is largely a waste of time and has been for months as it’s just you picking constant fights with posters and acting like a dick. It’s surprising that most people even bother posting here anymore - although it’s a bit like being savaged by a dead sheep so it’s just boring and pointless rather than anything else. 

1 minute ago, dilligaf said:

I think I may have met Neil Down about 10 or 12 years ago through work. I would not know him if I fell over him and vice versa.

The fact that we see the same idiocy in posters  means nothing other than we are just level headed bods who are not space cadets or completely paranoid freaks .

What is wrong with that.?

You did that both posting at the same time thing to attempt to throw people off the scent. Can’t believe anyone is that stupid to fall for it. 

The main question is ..why have a live presenter at that time of night on the national station, costing money when just playing pop music from the computer, with recorded links, is much cheaper. Question two is why bother at all! Just close down and save the PRS fees paid to the UK.

The other two local stations are doing this for nothing to the taxpayer. No tax/subvention charges involved. 3FM don’t even have commercials after 10pm.

So after Bill Murrery says he’s looking to cut costs surely this is an expense they could get rid of and help save that £40,000 overspend.

I’m guessing the reason they still do any popular music broadcasting is to help their RAJAR numbers which seem to be in free fall.

Miss Pack is very marmite to the Islands audience, ‘personality’ radio maybe , but love her or hate her its expensive radio these days,  there is no middle ground, but I guessing Brindley is still impressed with her shout outs, etc. Hope she will get past all that rubbish one day - sounding like hospital radio stuff.

Seems the reason Manx Racio have to broadcast though the night is to dump all those commercial they have given away for almost nothing in their special end of year sale!

• Thanks 1