Manx Radio

Desperate Dan

6 hours ago, Neil Down said:

As none of my comments are aimed at you, why do you feel the need to speak on behalf of Teapot? He's the one that wants unequivocal proof

No it’s you who wanted proof by asking for a link. 

You know that other thread you started, the hundredth thread about brexit. You know the one, clueless. That’s you that is. 

• Like 1

Charles Guard made no mention of the over spending at Manx Radio.  The Myers report identified a number if areas for improvement, all of which were ignored. 

Too many managers claiming the money leads to too little being spent on the actual output.  

I see that as well as Brindley being Controller of Programmes, having taken over from Marc Tyley, he is now joined by a Programme and Content Co-ordinator. 

I actually think the people on the ground and in the studios do their best with what they are given.  

The recommendations published this week are fair game and have been a long time coming.

6 minutes ago, Gagster said:

Charles Guard made no mention of the over spending at Manx Radio.  The Myers report identified a number if areas for improvement, all of which were ignored. 

Too many managers claiming the money leads to too little being spent on the actual output.  

I see that as well as Brindley being Controller of Programmes, having taken over from Marc Tyley, he is now joined by a Programme and Content Co-ordinator. 

I actually think the people on the ground and in the studios do their best with what they are given.  

The recommendations published this week are fair game and have been a long time coming.

The recommendations show a huge amount of ignorance by the fools on the revue body. We are being controlled by idiots.

The Ramsey Doc. should have stuck to medicine, if he was any good at that. He sure is no politician.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Gizo said:

No it’s you who wanted proof by asking for a link. 

You know that other thread you started, the hundredth thread about brexit. You know the one, clueless. That’s you that is. 

Interesting, one poster goes offline and you appear. Not very bright are you...

Someone needs to look at the numbers Manx Radio employ, directly and indirectly (plus those who have made a song and dance about leaving and stepping across the office floor to be with the BBC).

And wow! those fancy job titles (= promotion + payrise). Manx Radio is starting to become like an out of control quasi Governmental Department.

Perhaps Charles Guard needs to talk more about what staffing is like staff compared to when he was up there on air. I think it was him and David Callister did Mandate virtually on their own. There's an army of them up there these days, plus them in the background.

16 minutes ago, gettafa said:

Perhaps Charles Guard needs to talk more about what staffing is like staff compared to when he was up there on air. I think it was him and David Callister did Mandate virtually on their own. There's an army of them up there these days, plus them in the background.

I was just surprised by how much Guard looks like the Fast Shows Sir Roly Birkin these days 

0F043677-BEFD-4AE3-BCBC-9AD85FF5C5A5.jpeg

2DFAC956-4C39-459F-B1F4-23D5C573B91A.jpeg

Edited by thesultanofsheight
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

I was just surprised by how much Guard looks like the Fast Shows Sir Roly Birkin these days 

DE4B31C0-2969-4751-AB76-0AC3E046410C.jpeg

0F043677-BEFD-4AE3-BCBC-9AD85FF5C5A5.jpeg

You are correct. no resemblance at all. 

Your ignorance does you no favours. I know you think you are clever but you are very much mistaken.

The lower picture is most definitely Albert Gubay

Edited by dilligaf
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

You are correct. no resemblance at all. 

Your ignorance does you no favours. I know you think you are clever but you are very much mistaken.

The lower picture is most definitely Albert Gubay

Whatever Dilli; you keep arguing with yourself. Manx Forums really is hellishly boring at the moment and there’s a huge echo in here. 

1 minute ago, thesultanofsheight said:

Whatever Dilli; you keep arguing with yourself. Manx Forums really is hellishly boring at the moment and there’s a huge echo in here. 

You post what you think is funny but is actually very inflammatory about a man who I greatly respect, as do most of us locals.

I pull you up on that and it is me in the wrong ?

Don't think so.

You have made your bed, so just lie in it.

5 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

You post what you think is funny but is actually very inflammatory about a man who I greatly respect, as do most of us locals.

I pull you up on that and it is me in the wrong ?

Don't think so.

You have made your bed, so just lie in it.

Posting a funny picture is inflammatory but you incessantly gobbing off about Syrians and abusing people is absolutely fine. Well there you go ;) You really are just a boring echo on here again. Have you considered another flounce before you totally embarrass yourself talking shite again? 

6 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

Posting a funny picture is inflammatory but you incessantly gobbing off about Syrians and abusing people is absolutely fine. Well there you go ;) You really are just a boring echo on here again. Have you considered another flounce before you totally embarrass yourself talking shite again? 

The Syrians play no part in my life and hopefully never will. Why should they?

What is this childish "facebook" style inclusive feeling you have ? You would not know a Syrian if you fell over one, yet you feel some sort of affinity to them.

Fuck off. You are taking the piss and nobody gives two fucks about your feelings towards them.

BTW, you keep bringing up my several "flounces". have you forgotten what you said in your PM to me about your feelings towards MF ?

Edited by dilligaf
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, dilligaf said:

Fuck off. You are taking the piss and nobody gives two fucks about your feelings towards them.

Pure class. The Charles Dickens of Manx Forums strikes again. You really should do a flounce again and calm down. Your almost daily ranting about absolutely nothing is just sad to read to be honest. There’s little dignity is being an embarrassing one-dimensional forum cartoon character. 

2 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

Pure class. The Charles Dickens of Manx Forums strikes again. You really should do a flounce again and calm down. Your almost daily ranting about absolutely nothing is just sad to read to be honest. There’s little dignity is being an embarrassing one-dimensional forum cartoon character. 

Do you want me to post your PM?

Two faced does not come close. FFS

I would prefer to be a one dimensional forum cartoon character, than a 3D Liar.

Edited by dilligaf
  • Haha 1