Manx Radio

Desperate Dan

1 hour ago, Horwood2018 said:

Has anybody heard from the Islands best presenter Jo Pack in a while??? She seems to have disappeared all together

Have you registered an account purely to generate some much needed PR for her? 

• Haha 1

On 12/9/2018 at 11:28 AM, gettafa said:

but it means having to listen to the ubiquitous Phil Gawne so it's BBC Radio 4 Archers or anything else whatsoever for me when that is on.

If you are prepared to listen to the Archers then you lose the right to offer any opinion on radio services!!!!:P

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Gizo said:

If only. 

I actually thought Joe Pack was very good. She has an inquisitive mind and is smart enough not to be hoodwinked by the "clever" fuckers who think they can outsmart the media. She has a lot to offer. Why are people threatened by her.? Is it insecurity ?

1 minute ago, dilligaf said:

I actually thought Joe Pack was very good. She has an inquisitive mind and is smart enough not to be hoodwinked by the "clever" fuckers who think they can outsmart  the media. She has a lot to offer. Why are people threatened by her.? Is it insecurity ?

Please expand as I have no idea what you mean by this? 

39 minutes ago, Mr Helmut Fromage said:

Apparently she actually believed her own hype and has thankfully disappeared up her own arse....

She posted on Twitter the other day that she had got divorced and moved house. It was an odd post really in a ‘look at me’ sort of way.  

Edited by thesultanofsheight
  • Sad 1