Manx Radio

Desperate Dan

3 hours ago, gettafa said:

But that van is looking tatty (I bet they get a new van rather than a new decal. It's only taxpayers' money).

To be fair, they are probably due a rebrand and those jingles between the adverts need a refresh, also the website needs a total overhaul, and I bet the studios are literally years behind what the bbc would consider now if they were building a new setup, keep the same presenters though, and staff and management and don't fuck with time for brass with Ian Cottier.

1 hour ago, Neil Down said:
5 hours ago, dilligaf said:

Great stuff

Well done Charles:) 

Sarcasm at its best

It wasn't though Neil.

I think Charles Guard is one of, if not the most genuine people I have met. He has done more for our island than anyone , ever, and is very loyal to the Manx nation.

Of course he gets pissed off being constantly badgered and having his ankles bitten by Paul Moulton, who doesn't ?

Moulton met his match with Charles and is arrogant enough to think he won that exchange by uploading it. Dear me.

More power to Charles's elbow. People need to look further into this and see just how much work Charles does FOC and just how sincere he is about our nation.

I am quite disgusted at some of the remarks on here, especially from our non Manx posters.

Edited by dilligaf

9 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

It wasn't though Neil.

I think Charles Guard is one of, if not the most genuine people I have met. He has done more for our island than anyone , ever, and is very loyal to the Manx nation.

Of course he gets pissed off being constantly badgered and having his ankles bitten by Paul Moulton, who doesn't ?

Moulton met his match with Charles and is arrogant enough to think he won that exchange by uploading it. Dear me.

More power to Charles's elbow. People need to look further into this and see just how much work Charles does FOC and just how sincere he is about our nation.

I am quite discussed at some of the remarks on here, especially from our non Manx posters.

Tut tut bad spelling from you Dilli!

8 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

It wasn't though Neil.

I am quite disgusted at some of the remarks on here, especially from our non Manx posters.

He may well be all you say but as a director of MR, he’s arrogant and completely out of touch

2 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

He may well be all you say but as a director of MR, he’s arrogant and completely out of touch

But he is not out of touch. He knows what is right for the nation, but people would rather count pennies than have a good local station that suits MOST people.

11 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Typing with an angry head on never works, does it ?

Don’t know why you’re so angry (or have you opened a bottle of anger?). A lot of people are bang on with what they’ve said. He comes across as arrogant and condescending and genuinely affronted that anyone would ‘dare’ leak anything to Moulton. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

But he is not out of touch. He knows what is right for the nation, but people would rather count pennies than have a good local station that suits MOST people.

Dilli - look up out of touch - quite clearly you listen to "The Annivesary Waltz" and dream of Geraldine Jamieson with 219 stickers on your wireless.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1