Manx Radio

Desperate Dan

Talking Heads is also getting very tired and could do with a new lease of life, it's more like Stu's opinion show with old news clips thrown in to fill in between the crap adverts and a bit of fill in music.

Getting tired??? Really we need more state funded phone ins about smoking with some fat old ball bag promoting the joy of vaping which you can coincidentally buy at the worst designed coffee emporium in douglas.

Talking Heads is also getting very tired and could do with a new lease of life, it's more like Stu's opinion show with old news clips thrown in to fill in between the crap adverts and a bit of fill in music.

Getting tired??? Really we need more state funded phone ins about smoking with some fat old ball bag promoting the joy of vaping which you can coincidentally buy at the worst designed coffee emporium in douglas.

Considering how much you hate me and my programme, you do seem to listen to it pretty often. In 2 hours today I probably spent 30 seconds talking about vaping after a listener raised it, in a thread about tobacco taxation. And to be accurate it's only part funded by the state. In fact the only bit you got entirely right is that I'm a fat old ball bag.

• Like 5

Hey, ''Fat old ball gag'', is that something I can say to Women that I meet? Will that turn them on?

I'm looking for an upturn in my success rate!

You might attract a few submissives with unusual tastes who want you to be daddy if that suits you.........

Hey, ''Fat old ball gag'', is that something I can say to Women that I meet? Will that turn them on?

That potato I suggested you stuff into your swimming trunks while trying to attract the ladies on Port Erin beach...just remember to stick it down the front this year.
  • Like 5

That potato I suggested you stuff into your swimming trunks while trying to attract the ladies on Port Erin beach...just remember to stick it down the front this year.

Class.

The 1970s have been looking for you,they want that joke back

• Like 4

Listening to talking heads first for a long, and it will be a long time before I do again

Stu doing all he can to back the gov't machine ---sickening

Complete tosh, as usual. Bet you'd be good at burning witches, I'd prefer to establish if the spells worked first.

• Like 2