Manx Radio

Desperate Dan

J2 is as wrong as a wrong 'un can ever be and continues to spout wrongness.

that was actually quite original for you, perhaps you could add this to your stock phrases next week when you discuss the horsetrams again.

See, you're turning into a superfan. Send your address in and I'll send you a signed picture.

A signed photo of a DJ is so 1980's.

But that reminds me that I have a great idea for a new show Stu. Ebay is quite successful now. But there's lots of people who buy stuff, or who get given gifts by other people, who aren't happy with what they receive. I think it would be a good idea if people could exchange these gifts with other local people without the expense of going on eBay. It would be a radio shop to swap stuff in. You could call it Saturday Morning Swap Shop. I bet it would be a total winner for Manx Radio. It would seem to fit in with the content of the existing programming.

Edited by hboy

that was actually quite original for you, perhaps you could add this to your stock phrases next week when you discuss the horsetrams again.

See, you're turning into a superfan. Send your address in and I'll send you a signed picture.

That was the point, was it not?

• Like 1

But it is. You appear to be a sad apology for a human being who delights in throwing random abuse on an Internet forum 24/7 without having a clue about what you are actually saying. Some facts to back up any argument would be helpful to most posters. But that never seems to happen. Instead just a random stream of angry vengeful piss that spews out of your keyboard in an attempt to make yourself look clever (which in reality is unlikely).

A radio DJ of a certain age offering to send me photos of himself, thank god you are not one of those rapey taxi driver types.