Manx Radio

Desperate Dan

31 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

You have a Facebook timeline that tells you how unpopular Stu Peters is? I know some people follow some weird shit but how does that work? 

OK I'll try to explain it to you. I have a facebook account. When my friends post something on facebook, their posts appear on my timeline. By reading these posts I know what they think.

One of my friends posted a comment about  Stu after hearing an advert for his move to evenings that wasn't complimentary. Lots of his friends read the post and they weren't complimentary either. I was surprised how even old people and establishment types commented and this isn't the first time this has happened when his name is mentioned. It's not like there's a group dedicated to slagging him off.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Declan said:

Lots of his friends read the post and they weren't complimentary either. I was surprised how even old people and establishment types commented and this isn't the first time this has happened when his name is mentioned.

But do Manx people like anything, ever?

10pm is the only time of day that UK radio does anything interesting. There's lots of competition, Stu, but I wish you well.

1 minute ago, parchedpeas said:

But do Manx people like anything, ever?

10pm is the only time of day that UK radio does anything interesting. There's lots of competition, Stu, but I wish you well.

Alex Brindley said the other day on Mandate that the station will be ‘live’ 5am-10pm.  I take it Stu will not be ‘live’ at 10pm.

3 hours ago, Gagster said:

Alex Brindley said the other day on Mandate that the station will be ‘live’ 5am-10pm.  I take it Stu will not be ‘live’ at 10pm.

I noticed that too but assumed the boy wonder was talking bollox. He probably meant the last live programme starts at 10pm. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Gagster said:

Slip of the tongue. I will be live every weekday evening 10pm-1am. 

• Like 1