Manx Radio

Desperate Dan

1 hour ago, Albert Tatlock said:

If that was a measure of my heart health...I'd be giving up bacon and starting running 10 miles a day.

What really annonys me is that not only are they able to give population cover to the 7 billion people on earth.

but also cover 69.993 Trillion other people, which I can only imagine is off world people as well.

Yet I can't pick up FM signal where I live.

Edited by Holte End
  • Haha 1

On 12/24/2019 at 12:06 AM, Uhtred said:

Roger, I do hope that you’re not attempting to suggest that the infallible and highly professional coterie of top class journos at IOM ‘Newspapers’ may be guilty of an error? It would be unworthy of you to even think it. Tut tut.

Another gem from the MR "Nooze" Team:

Multiple lawnmowers stolen in Ballasalla

What is a multiple lawnmower? Is it one that will cut several lawns at the same time? Or maybe it will also cut your hedges?  

4 hours ago, KERED said:

Another gem from the MR "Nooze" Team:

Multiple lawnmowers stolen in Ballasalla

What is a multiple lawnmower? Is it one that will cut several lawns at the same time? Or maybe it will also cut your hedges?  

Multiple as in more than one... :rolleyes:

10 minutes ago, Declan said:

I hadn't read the article, I assumed it was an indeterminate number of lawnmowers. 

Is "three" enough to count as "multiple". I would suggest, as the first non-prime number four is the first number that can described as a multiple. 

Depending on how pedantic you want to be, any more than one could be construed as multiple.

Although given the history of the "journalists" they were rather brave taking a chance on spelling multiple correctly...