Manx Radio

Desperate Dan

3 hours ago, GD4ELI said:

Hah!

Question is really why are there any presenters at 5AM - BBC Radio 3 doesn't go live at that hour so why does MR?

When they did the reshuffle they had to find spots for everyone so no one got fired.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TheTeapot said:

According to this (pdf) one member of staff, presumably the boss, was in the £75000-£99999 band.

Good grief

Hope the next administration will bring about the return of parsimony to IOM Government spending

Edited by Donald Trumps
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Donald Trumps said:

Good grief

Hope the next administration will bring about the return of parsimony to IOM Government spending

The only parsimony on show is in attitude towards the plebs.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Shake me up Judy said:

I thought parsimony was one of the herbs ? I'm sure my grandmother used to put it in the broth... 

that was bromide your gran put in the broth...kept your grandad at bay :flowers:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, GreyWolf said:

Been listening again to Manx recently, more for news and updates but I have to say the De Haven girl is very good when she’s got a solo slot, there’s no need to double or triple up every show.

There's only so many times you can listen to that little laugh though. You'll soon be turning off.

Regarding multiple presenters, Manx Radio have a brand new £3million of taxpayers money to burn and a lot of people to employ.