Manx Radio

Desperate Dan

I support you Stu, keep up the good work.

If you did get kicked off Talking Heads I wouldnt mind if you got the Saturday night gig back. As long as you did not give Pink Floyd such importance.

I agree with you about Pink Floyd but Ed Oldham's rock show is better than Stu's was.

I like Stu on Talking Heads - how he puts up with those wallies that call in. It's like being locked into a phone call with TJ and his many sockpuppets

Talking Heads would be a lot less boring and maybe even worth a listen if it was really like that.

• Like 3

I am not one who generally accuses MR of being the government's lackey, but today, the first item on the news has been "only hours left to get your tax return in or face a big fine." I find this patronising, nannying and toadying to government all at the same time.

I am no fan of, for instance, the BBC, but I could not imagine them or any other broadcaster putting this out as "news". If the government wants to put it out as an announcement it should be done as an advert. It isn't news. At times MR don't help themselves.

I am not one who generally accuses MR of being the government's lackey, but today, the first item on the news has been "only hours left to get your tax return in or face a big fine." I find this patronising, nannying and toadying to government all at the same time.

I am no fan of, for instance, the BBC, but I could not imagine them or any other broadcaster putting this out as "news". If the government wants to put it out as an announcement it should be done as an advert. It isn't news. At times MR don't help themselves.

Pretty handy though. The reminder threads on here have saved me a few quid over the years.

• Like 1

I support you Stu, keep up the good work.

If you did get kicked off Talking Heads I wouldnt mind if you got the Saturday night gig back. As long as you give Mariah Carey and Hayley Westenra a lot more airtime.

FIXED

Fixed fixed.