Manx Radio

Desperate Dan

33 minutes ago, Bum Fiend said:

While you remain impaled on two fat cocks like the fat middle aged talentless spit roast you are. 

how strange that teastain likes your comments. One and the same are you?

• Confused 1

34 minutes ago, Bum Fiend said:

While you remain impaled on two fat cocks like the fat middle aged talentless spit roast you are. 

Surely they can get the kids back to school?

Because clearly they need to...

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

I would imagine that more than one poster recognizes what an intolerable odious big mouthed wanker you are and how you probably like to be sexually abused innumerable men just for fun. I bet self isolation must be leaving far too many holes free in your house currently. 

1 minute ago, Bum Fiend said:

I would imagine that more than one poster recognizes what an intolerable odious big mouthed wanker you are and how you probably like to be sexually abused innumerable men just for fun. I bet self isolation must be leaving far too many holes free in your house currently. 

Dude, there are so so many reasons to have a go at Neil Down but his sexuality isn't one of them.

Edited by Declan
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

I thought it was funny. If there's anyone on this forum who deserves a load of extremely childish abuse, well, it's you.

This has happened before, when Boredom etc had his total breakdown a couple of years back. Didn't they set up their own fake forum last time? 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

I thought it was funny. If there's anyone on this forum who deserves a load of extremely childish abuse, well, it's you.

This has happened before, when Boredom etc had his total breakdown a couple of years back. Didn't they set up their own fake forum last time? 

Shows your mentality then doesn't it? You find homophobic abuse funny. What an idiot you are

49 minutes ago, Bum Fiend said:

the only hole I can imagine is the vacuous one between your ears.

52 minutes ago, Declan said:

You have my sympathies, you shouldn't be a victim of homophobic abuse.

Nobody should. Strange how one despicable poster disappears and his alter ego turns up less than a day later with teapot in tow.

20 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

Shows your mentality then doesn't it? You find homophobic abuse funny. What an idiot you are

It's fuck all to do with me so don't be dragging me in thanks.

Edited by TheTeapot

4 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Are you gay? 

It's fuck all to do with me so don't be dragging me in thanks.

Apart from the way you encourage them, obviously...

Edited by P.K.
Typo
  • Thanks 1