Manx Radio

Desperate Dan

John Dog and his Manx lisp is another one. 'Iff itsth thscrap yer lookin' foah....' Apologies for the phonetic Manx.

Top bloke John, but that Manx hill-billy dialect draws too much attention to itself. Gawne is another one who puts it on thick.

Edited to add: Pro patria hokum... 

Edited by Shake me up Judy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

That really is the most facetious pile of crap I’ve read in a while. Poor little Manx white girl denounces middle aged sad white bloke for speaking from a position of detached white privilege and not understanding what it’s like to experience racism. Do you wonder if it’s even twigged with her yet about her monumentally ironic position? 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Donald Trumps said:

It's been deleted, whatever it was

It was a classic irony filled rant about Stu Peters not understanding the issue of racism and benefiting from detached white male privilege posted by a Manx Caucasian woman who seems to have a fairly comfortable white middle class life looking at her FB profile. I’ve not seen that many 360 degree virtu-circles like it. 

Edited by Mr Newbie
  • Like 2

So Manx Radio are tweeting the information about the late show issue but no one is getting their emails and texts read out on the Manninline. Says it all really.

The communications commission/Home Affairs should really make sure that the station/programme is independent and can even talk about their own service issues.

• Like 2