Manx Radio

Desperate Dan

5 minutes ago, P.K. said:

@Declan

I beg to differ.

I listened to the first caller and quickly realised they were reading from a prepared script.

Why was that?

Stu couldn't interrupt because they just kept ploughing on quoting lots of figures etc etc without any hesitation, repetition or deviation AT ALL which means they were reading it out.

Listen to the first caller again and then try to claim it's not a setup.

The thing that pisses me off the most is that Stu is in lumber but if he's cleared (I have to say I hope he is) then there will be absolutely no retribution visited on those who deliberately blew this out of all proportion for their own ends.

Why does it matter if it was a prepared statement?

Ok, so once again I cannot “ like” a post because I have exceeded my quota. What the hell is that about ? One poster can post about 200 times in two days, yet one cannot “like” a comment on more than 10 occasions 

Just now, Scotty said:

Ok, so once again I cannot “ like” a post because I have exceeded my quota. What the hell is that about ? One poster can post about 200 times in two days, yet one cannot “like” a comment on more than 10 occasions 

Clearly an important problem for our times.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, HeliX said:

It's cheating. The public aren't allowed to be prepared before ringing Manx Radio, it gives them an unfair advantage over the staff.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, HeliX said:

Because very clearly that would be strong evidence of a pre prepared and pre packaged campaign to box him into saying something that they would then leverage on social media. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Mr Newbie said:

Because very clearly that would be strong evidence of a pre prepared and pre packaged campaign to box him into saying something that they would then leverage on social media. 

Or evidence of a person who wanted to get their point across without forgetting or misspeaking on anything?