Manx Radio

Desperate Dan

10 hours ago, dilligaf said:

Maybe I am alone here, but John Moss is a nice, intelligent guy who wants to help the TT in particular and us in general.

Why all the hatred towards him ?

Edited to add that, yes he should drop the "Johnny" bit, but is a little tongue in cheek ;)

There wasn't any hatred towards him. I just think his interviewing skills are crap and genuinely thought that this afternoon was laughable (as did most of his interviewees by the sound of it). It's almost like it's been deliberately scripted to be that terrible. 

Another 'lovable rogue' character reference from you Dilli? 

Edited by hboy

8 minutes ago, hboy said:

There wasn't any hatred towards him. I just think his interviewing skills are shite and genuinely thought that this afternoon was laughable (as did most of his interviewees by the sound of it) and a new low for MR. It's almost like it's been deliberately scripted to be that terrible. 

Another 'lovable rogue' character reference from you Dilli? 

No. Just a nice guy. :)

I did not hear the interviews, so you may well be right about them being crap, but JM is a genuine bloke. That's all.

13 minutes ago, notwell said:

I suppose one thing you can say about JM is that he isn't a wasn't up old losing pisspot like Boredom.

Still wallowing in your angry sock puppet paranoia Notty? Still you have all your embarrassing (unfunny) sock puppets to keep you company in your general rage against everyone on MF. It's nice you've started emptying the sock drawer again the forum is starting to fill up from the ghost town.

Edited by hboy

Now that Mr Brindley has settled into the job his friend Charles Guard arranged for him I'm surprised he did not move Mr Moss onto the retirement home for old broadcasters and bring in fresh meat like Mr Cave or Mr Bell who have an ability to connect to a new generation of radio TT listener.

I understand Jonny Moss is a nightmare to work with as he will not be told how to do a story, even by his bosses.

22 hours ago, mannin1 said:

Is Mr non talking heads, Stubo on vacation Then ? 

No. I'm still watching you. I may even Compile a dossier with random Initial capitals in it...

• Like 2