Manx Radio

Desperate Dan

6 minutes ago, Roger Mexico said:

But we don't know if he was correct with his figures or not because he doesn't say what they were about or where they came from.  The nearest I could find out was that they might come from a tweet that was supposed to be from Mike Tyson and turned out not to be.  Reuters' fact check on the story and the actual figures is here.  In any case you also need to consider White on White violence as well, which that 'tweet' didn't.

Of course if your main concern is whether you agree or disagree with something rather than whether it is true or not, these things don't matter and you can live your life untouched by reality.

That is not patronising or condescending in any way  then. Why reply in that way ?

8 minutes ago, Roger Mexico said:

But we don't know if he was correct with his figures or not because he doesn't say what they were about or where they came from.  The nearest I could find out was that they might come from a tweet that was supposed to be from Mike Tyson and turned out not to be.  Reuters' fact check on the story and the actual figures is here.  In any case you also need to consider White on White violence as well, which that 'tweet' didn't.

Of course if your main concern is whether you agree or disagree with something rather than whether it is true or not, these things don't matter and you can live your life untouched by reality.

Google again and you may find the figures are accurate 

1 minute ago, TheTeapot said:

While you might not need to be a genius to read between the lines you do at least need a brain.

1 minute ago, TheTeapot said:

While you might not need to be a genius to read between the lines you do at least need a brain.

Who is that reply to

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Roger Mexico said:

Stu told one caller that he got them off you tube.

• Like 1

Stu Peters needs to start his own podcast.

F-ck Manx Radio. They're a dinosaur anyway and eventually I -- or others like me -- will stop public funding to them.

Manx Radio will be privatised and forced to adapt to the markets; which would, ironically, lead them back to Stu Peters.

I'm not a Stu Peters fan but I believe he has all the cards in this game of poker. He needs to use them to his advantage.

30 minutes ago, Zorg said:

Stu Peters needs to start his own podcast.

F-ck Manx Radio. They're a dinosaur anyway and eventually I -- or others like me -- will stop public funding to them.

Manx Radio will be privatised and forced to adapt to the markets; which would, ironically, lead them back to Stu Peters.

I'm not a Stu Peters fan but I believe he has all the cards in this game of poker. He needs to use them to his advantage.

You're probably right