Manx Radio

Desperate Dan

10 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Depends on which side of the fence you are on, like everything in life.

Some so called refugee has just murdered three people for no reason whatsoever. Send them all home if they can’t assimilate.

Dr Harold Shipman murdered 200? people for no reason whatsoever. Ban all white bearded doctors.

Edited by TheTeapot
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1

56 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

Less thrifty then and more productive and efficient instead. 2 Somethings to show for the money spent instead of half a Something with a huge pricetag. And continual "going back to repair" costs. You know what I mean :)

Productive & efficient is good

5 minutes ago, Max Power said:

I'm not supporting him

Well you kind of are here.

5 minutes ago, Max Power said:

I don't think ignoring him and his ilk and not trying to understand them and what makes them tick helps any cause

I do understand them. They're self-entitled populists who ultimately believe in blood and soil nonsense - that they have birth rights. And in stupid ideas about shared culture. And all of that stupid nonsense. And around that they build a whole structure of stupid excuses.

3 minutes ago, bloodycomeover said:

There's the side of the fence that sees the likes of Tommy Robinson and Anjem Choudary as the hate preachers that they are, and the side that chooses to ignore that side of them because they say the things those people want to hear.

You need to ask yourself some serious questions about people who fall in to the latter group.

No I don’t. That’s just your own opinion. Can’t you see that ?

Just now, Scotty said:

The 4 words. “If they can’t assimilate “

What part of one nutter killing people is an indication that refugees can't assimilate?

This is the problem with Tommy Robinson's rhetoric. He does his level best to portray "refugees" and "migrants" as one cohesive, organised group dedicated to destroying whichever bit of British culture he fancies banging on about today. One refugee is no more responsible for the actions of another than you are for any given indigenous person you've never met.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, HeliX said:

What part of one nutter killing people is an indication that refugees can't assimilate?

This is the problem with Tommy Robinson's rhetoric. He does his level best to portray "refugees" and "migrants" as one cohesive, organised group dedicated to destroying whichever bit of British culture he fancies banging on about today. One refugee is no more responsible for the actions of another than you are for any given indigenous person you've never met.

If only we were all as smart as you. There would be no arguments or debates. I take my theoretical hat off to you Sir..:flowers: