Manx Radio

Desperate Dan

3 hours ago, bloodycomeover said:

He was very quiet when it was an EDL man jailed for grooming and assaulting a 10 year old girl. These crimes only seem to matter to him when the perpetrators have certain physical characteristics.

He should have denounced the man if he was a member yes, but one man is not a widespread problem. He did have a point regarding the gangs, which is apparently still an issue. I get a lot of feedback from friends in the UK who are not EDL type people by any means, one of them is a policeman. There are literally areas where you can not go if you are white for fear of gangs of Asians chasing you out. One friend's brother was beaten up and hospitalised after attending an address, in his own home town, to do some work on a building. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it but this is what motivates people like Yaxley-Lennon.  

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Max Power said:

He did have a point regarding the gangs, which is apparently still an issue. 

Power differentials since the dawn of time. See Ireland, Catholicism, MPs , Scouts etc.

But, just like terrorism, Tommy's Paypal Patriots only get chippy when there is brown people involved. Suppose it's easier to monetize those ones.

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, Max Power said:

There are literally areas where you can not go if you are white for fear of gangs of Asians chasing you out. One friend's brother was beaten up and hospitalised after attending an address, in his own home town, to do some work on a building. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it but this is what motivates people like Yaxley-Lennon.  

I can vouch for this and much more, Max. Have family living close to areas that have been taken over by Asians who live by their own code, do not assimilate and have no intention of doing so. They raise their own flags and guard these areas jealously, imposing their own de facto rules. They are not the slightest bit perturbed by the British police who seem to have concluded that life is easier if they keep a very low profile indeed. This is what the great multicultural experiment beloved of liberals everywhere has bequeathed to Europe and its children. It will only get worse. I have been around this subject countless times on here and I can tell you it is pointless. There are those who simply deny that it is an issue. It's the most convenient way of dealing with it, and very easy to do when you live, as they invariably do, in a 95% white area which has hardly been touched by the daily reality of living in a powder keg. Not everyone is so lucky.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, woolley said:

I can vouch for this and much more, Max. Have family living close to areas that have been taken over by Asians who live by their own code, do not assimilate and have no intention of doing so. They raise their own flags and guard these areas jealously, imposing their own de facto rules. They are not the slightest bit perturbed by the British police who seem to have concluded that life is easier if they keep a very low profile indeed. This is what the great multicultural experiment beloved of liberals everywhere has bequeathed to Europe and its children. It will only get worse. I have been around this subject countless times on here and I can tell you it is pointless. There are those who simply deny that it is an issue. It's the most convenient way of dealing with it, and very easy to do when you live, as they invariably do, in a 95% white area which has hardly been touched by the daily reality of living in a powder keg. Not everyone is so lucky.

And this is what motivates the likes of Tommy Robinson and his ilk. I agree, those who have not seen it or experienced it, like some on here, just seem to want to deny that it can be true. When they see a glimpse on TV, what is going through their minds, or do they just change channels? Sadly, the vast majority of Asian people live normal lives, involved in the community and are very happy to do so. These ghettos and some of the people they produce are a big threat to security and safety, blighting the lives of the rest of their own community. I have no idea what the answer is now but this should never have been allowed to happen.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Max Power said:

And this is what motivates the likes of Tommy Robinson and his ilk. I agree, those who have not seen it or experienced it, like some on here, just seem to want to deny that it can be true. When they see a glimpse on TV, what is going through their minds, or do they just change channels? Sadly, the vast majority of Asian people live normal lives, involved in the community and are very happy to do so. These ghettos and some of the people they produce are a big threat to security and safety, blighting the lives of the rest of their own community. I have no idea what the answer is now but this should never have been allowed to happen.

Yes. The danger is to all communities, particularly the flashpoints where they intersect. The answer seems to be officially to deny there is a problem, and on the ground try to keep a lid on it day by day and hope for the best. I see PK rated it a laugh. He is one of the group who will deny there is any problem whatsoever.

Edited by woolley
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Max Power said:

FWIW I don't think it's a racial issue,  it's much more likely to be a religious issue.  These hotspots appear to be Muslim,  if it's taken seriously it's not compatible with our western traditions. 

The European cultures tend to be tolerant, believe in equality and have justice systems which are secular.  Strict Muslim belief considers women to be subject to superior males. It uses sharia law for justice.  Homosexuality is strictly forbidden. I am sure there are other examples. Of course homosexuality is also forbidden in strict Christian teaching. We abandoned taking Christian teaching in a strict way many years ago in this part of the world.

3 minutes ago, Gladys said:

Thanks, wasn't sure what "it" was -  Muslim beliefs, that it was a problem causing no-go areas or something else. 

There was a spate of that in a couple of UK cities a couple of years ago IIRC. Gangs of young Muslim men took it upon themselves to patrol "their" areas telling patrons of outside cafes and bars that drinking alcohol was now forbidden in those areas.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Non-Believer said:

There was a spate of that in a couple of UK cities a couple of years ago IIRC. Gangs of young Muslim men took it upon themselves to patrol "their" areas telling patrons of outside cafes and bars that drinking alcohol was now forbidden in those areas.

Yes, and telling young women to cover up under threat of violence. 

9 hours ago, woolley said:

Yes. The danger is to all communities, particularly the flashpoints where they intersect. The answer seems to be officially to deny there is a problem, and on the ground try to keep a lid on it day by day and hope for the best. I see PK rated it a laugh. He is one of the group who will deny there is any problem whatsoever.

I thought it was funny, because it is.

There's no "officially denying there is a problem" that's complete and utter rubbish.

If youngsters in a predominantly Muslim area, for want of a better description, want to emulate scumbags like the EDL then I can assure you that their community doesn't want them any more than any normal society would want Yaxley-Lennon and his thugs in their midst.

These people just want what every neighbourhood wants - to be able to live their lives in peace and prosperity, have decent local services like schools and hospitals and bring up decent kids with a future etc etc.

All this "no go area" nonsense is demonising them plain and simple. Making you part of the problem...

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, woolley said:

Typical example and entirely as predicted. "It's not happening. Shoot the messenger and it will go away." 

There are "no go" areas in a lot of places and have been for a long time.  These are areas where gangs "rule" and roam the streets, attack the Police and think it is funny.  Think of the more deprived areas around Liverpool and Leeds for instance.  It is not a problem isolated to Muslim communities.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

There are "no go" areas in a lot of places and have been for a long time.  These are areas where gangs "rule" and roam the streets, attack the Police and think it is funny.  Think of the more deprived areas around Liverpool and Leeds for instance.  It is not a problem isolated to Muslim communities.

Now we are being told there is no racial dimension to this. Usual pattern of denying what people have seen with their own eyes. A bit like we were told that the Pakistani grooming gangs were not racists grooming white girls. Next, the dreamers who have never faced these situations in their lives will be along to tell us how it will all go away as people learn to live together in harmony. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1