Manx Radio

Desperate Dan

14 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

I found Leicester really friendly. Must be one of the highest proportion of non-white people there anywhere in the UK. Had a great few weeks. Pretty well mixed place I'd say. Maybe it's more about who you are if you get stared at?

No, it's pretty general but obviously it depends on the time and the place. Everywhere is great - until it kicks off, and then not so much.

1 minute ago, woolley said:

No, it's pretty general but obviously it depends on the time and the place. Everywhere is great - until it kicks off, and then not so much.

I'm not denying that there can be a problem with groups in some places. But Leicester seemed to me to be an example of things working well. I've been back a couple of times since for the odd day or two. 

I was in Huddersfield seeing someone once, and one of their mates said 'oh don't go down there, its where all the pakis live'. So I went down there on purpose, ended up in a nightclub mostly full of asians. again had a great time. Maybe it's just me.

44 minutes ago, Stu Peters said:

Information Notice.pdf 261.2 kB · 13 downloads

Not sure if the PDF link will work, but this is the official word. To everyone on here who has supported me, thank you sincerely. To my many detractors, have a nice day.

Always behind you as I feel I know your character. Hope it all ends well, as you don’t deserve this crap. Good luck Stu in whatever you do now. Not sure if I should  despise your detractors or feel sorry for them. They have some growing up to do. I hope they learn from this that they lost the moral war and need to look inward for the answers to their questions.

Edited by Scotty
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Always behind you as I feel I know your character. Hope it all ends well, as you don’t deserve this crap. Good luck Stu in whatever you do now. Not sure if I should  despise your detractors or feel sorry for them. They have some growing up to do. I hope they learn from this that they lost the moral war and need to look inward for the answers to their questions.

Helix. Are you going to regroup now and think of another angle ?

46 minutes ago, Stu Peters said:

Information Notice.pdf 261.2 kB · 14 downloads

Not sure if the PDF link will work, but this is the official word. To everyone on here who has supported me, thank you sincerely. To my many detractors, have a nice day.

In the heat of the moment some things can get lost in translation....

Fortunately in this case they did not.

Some people need to take that on board.

• Like 2