Manx Radio

Desperate Dan

1 minute ago, HeliX said:

How come you suggest anyone who doesn't agree with you is a student and should care more about what other people think of them? Not trying to be a dick, just curious.

Because Declan would not be out of place on “ The Young Ones”. That is all

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

15 minutes ago, Declan said:

That’ll be why the Radio station referred the show to the Commission, rather than take action themselves. 

I think you'll find that MR hasn't made its mind up about Stu's future yet. There may well be no future up there for him, would that be suitably `progressive` for you? 

Edited by quilp

4 minutes ago, quilp said:

I think you'll find that MR hasn't made its mind up about Stu's future yet. There may well be no future up there for him, would that be suitably `progressive` for you? 

Who would actually give two fucks what Declan thinks ?

who said “ Bus Wanker”  ? Was not me.

Edited by Scotty

7 minutes ago, quilp said:

I’d prefer he apologised and learnt from his experience. But I think that would have happened by now if it was ever going to. 

I don’t particularly want him sacked over this, but if he’s pensioned off (with others) in the next reshuffle it would improve the station. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Declan said:

I’d prefer he apologised and learnt from his experience. But I think that would have happened by now if it was ever going to. 

I don’t particularly want him sacked over this, but if he’s pensioned off (with others) in the next reshuffle it would improve the station. 

He has nothing to apologise for.

• Thanks 5

2 minutes ago, Declan said:

Apologised for what. You aren’tLooking good here.  Can you do the Young Ones Dance ?