Manx Radio

Desperate Dan

1 minute ago, The Dog's Dangly Bits said:

Racist? Homophobic? 

How exactly? It's a very disturbing quantum leap you've made there.

Where did I say there was anything wrong with a bloke having a boyfriend? Also where did I insult his racial origins?

And it's the sharpest tool in the tool box.  Not brightest.  :rolleyes:

Why did you bring his boyfriend into the equation? 
You could have made your comment and left that element out. I’m sure others will perceive your comments in the same way I have. As you seem so keen on correcting me all time, I will end with the saying ‘don’t be an idiot all your life, take the day off’.

1 minute ago, 2112 said:

You could have made your comment and left that element out. I’m sure others will perceive your comments in the same way I have. As you seem so keen on correcting me all time, I will end with the saying ‘don’t be an idiot all your life, take the day off’.

I think you must be homophobic if you are wired that way.    When in your life did someone having a boyfriend generate automatic homophobic thoughts?

Having said that they do say the older generation can struggle with it so I'm happy to give you a touch of latitude.

3 minutes ago, 2112 said:

Just maybe TDDB thought it was a stitch up. The connection between some callers was obvious.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Shake me up Judy said:

I can't imagine what the last three weeks have been like for you.

I'm sure it can't have been easy, but it must have been mitigated by the knowledge of having done nothing that could possibly be construed as wrong.

• Like 2

Just now, Scotty said:

Just maybe TDDB thought it was a stitch up. The connection between some callers was obvious.

Dunno about you and TDDB, but I have mates who have similar views to me who I don't engage in sexual relations with.

6 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

It's the snide insinuations. You've done it repeatedly in this thread. And now when challenged its those challenging who are homophobic. It's a classic tactic, no one is falling for it, too easy to see through you.

Quite reminiscent of PL/TSM.