Manx Radio

Desperate Dan

On 6/2/2017 at 7:56 AM, vee_dub said:

Jo Pack is a complete fucking wally. Been laying the groundwork for ages to set herself up for the Radio TT gig despite knowing absolutely fuck all about motorbikes or racing, which has been painfully evident during her cringe-worthy daily shows on Radio TT. Watching her around the paddock, she is just a complete arse licker with all the riders, many of whom can't wait to get away from hr or try and avoid her when they see her coming. Her only tangible involvement with motorsports is Tim Reeves' mechanic, if you know what I'm saying, hardly the qualification needed to be a roving TT presenter 

Phew, it's not just me then. She is utterly insufferable in every single respect. Not just in her cringe-inducing TT TV appearances, her brain-melting radio show or her self-indulgent, egotistical social media feeds, but in real like too. She is often surrounded by a clique of sycophants from the Manx artistic mafia - you know the ones - joining in the mutual ego masturbation and when you happen upon this stomach-churning love-in you quickly realise that speaking openly about what a bore she is, and how completely devoid of personality she is, is a HUGE mistake. Thank god for the anonymity of MF!

While I appreciate MF has to protect its own interests, I think its a shame people can't tell more of her 'story' publicly, cos its a right giggle. Hopefully someone will see the chance to make a few quid by trotting off to a tabloid with it. I appreciate she's only a small part in minor coverage of a niche sporting event on a seldom-watched channel, but if The Sun was allowed to play with it I'm sure they'd run an 'ITV presenter XXXXX her XXXXXX with XXXXXX' headline. It may only be ITV4, but it's still ITV.

The sad thing is, she'd probably thrive on the publicity. 'Who needs a reputation when you've got this many Twitter followers'.

• Like 1

I've been forced into listening to Manx Radio's racing broadcast today, and I've got to say the sound quality has been absolutely appalling. Variations in volume, muffled comments into the microphones, crackly etc, etc. Plenty of foul language to boot. Shambolic.