Manx Radio

Desperate Dan

42 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

Acdc back in black

Clearly he should start with Black Night by Deep Purple and segue into Back to Black by Amy Winehouse, followed by Nights in White Satin by the Moody Blues, rounded off with White Blank Page by Mumford and Sons. Everyone should be happy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, manxman1980 said:

Shall we start with the Royal Navy who apparently cannot support two, yes two, aircraft carriers?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8461727/Navys-two-aircraft-carriers-dont-supply-ships-stock-food-ammunition.html

It appears that some of you have forgotten the EU army that was going to result in British people being forced to serve in a "foreign" army. 

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1187721/eu-army-british-army-troops-brexit-boris-johnson-military-eu-defence-force

Now, if you could get your head out of your arse and stop being such a snowflake you would realise that there was an ongoing joke about it being like the 1980's again...

15 minutes ago, gettafa said:

IDLES keep demanding they are not a punk/post punk band. 

Yeah whatever. Not sure who said they were anyway.

Youngsters who don't remember Punk or Post Punk.

They should really have come up with a new name for that batch of bands. Woke 'n' Roll perhaps.

• Haha 3

To be fair, it's all Woke 'n' Roll these days.

That said, I have to say, there are kids going round these days with such as Ramones T-Shirts or whatever. They're savvy with it too. I tell them rather proudly that I used to be a punk. They tell me I couldn't have been. If I ever was a punk I would still be a punk.

I can't argue with that.