Manx Radio

Desperate Dan

Helix, this is a private forum where most people are anonymous not really to be compared with someone who is getting prime time on our Nations Station.   If you rang them up and asked them for an interview and prime time to popularise your new group but would prefer to remain anonymous would you get very far....no way. The only reason this woman got her five minutes of air time is because she played the race card and Manx Radio are weak and spineless.   The discussions and banter we have on this forum are private for our own entertainment or to have a moan or laugh we are a group not to be confused with a person who prefers to remain nameless but uses our Nations Station :D to further her cause.  You are trying to be smart without the ability to do so.:stupid:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, hissingsid said:

Helix, this is a private forum where most people are anonymous not really to be compared with someone who is getting prime time on our Nations Station.   If you rang them up and asked them for an interview and prime time to popularise your new group but would prefer to remain anonymous would you get very far....no way. The only reason this woman got her five minutes of air time is because she played the race card and Manx Radio are weak and spineless.   The discussions and banter we have on this forum are private for our own entertainment or to have a moan or laugh we are a group not to be confused with a person who prefers to remain nameless but uses our Nations Station :D to further her cause.  You are trying to be smart without the ability to do so.:stupid:

I think you might be taking a joke too seriously.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, woolley said:

Plenty of scientists are religious. They delve deep into the wonder and complexity of it all and decide that it can't possibly all have happened by accident. 

More fool them.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HeliX said:

As for why she'd want to remain anonymous though, several people in this thread said words to the effect of "I wouldn't want to hire that Jordan bloke"...

I certainly wouldn't. Fair enough he may well have had a rough time of life (yes, I suppose many of use have a cross to bear) but to take out all that pent up anger and frustration and much more on an old age pensioner (that's me playing the OAP card, see) and trying their damnedest to lose them their livelihood is      very unpleasant and not very nice at all.

Desperate to play the victim and to fire the big gun, they found there were no bullets really there, just a bit of a damp squib. Or maybe one of those flags that pops out the end of the gun and saying "bang!"

Yep, desperate for a whipping boy to further the fever of the BLM on the Isle of Man, Stu Peters was the best they could find.

And that whimper this morning just made the whole cause seem a little bit pathetic. Such a shame.

2 minutes ago, gettafa said:

I certainly wouldn't. Fair enough he may well have had a rough time of life (yes, I suppose many of use have a cross to bear) but to take out all that pent up anger and frustration and much more on an old age pensioner (that's me playing the OAP card, see) and trying their damnedest to lose them their livelihood is      very unpleasant and not very nice at all.

Desperate to play the victim and to fire the big gun, they found there were no bullets really there, just a bit of a damp squib. Or maybe one of those flags that pops out the end of the gun and saying "bang!"

Yep, desperate for a whipping boy to further the fever of the BLM on the Isle of Man, Stu Peters was the best they could find.

And that whimper this morning just made the whole cause seem a little bit pathetic. Such a shame.

Dunno about you, but the amount of pent-up frustration Jordan took out on Stu on that show was only about a day's worth for me :lol:

Did "they" want to lose Stu his livelihood? I only listened to the first bit of that interview this morning because it was 15 minutes long and I couldn't be bothered, but sounded like they were mostly disappointed Stu didn't seem to have any "lessons learned" in his statement.

5 hours ago, Uhtred said:

Pity about the god-bothering. He has the brains for admission to Cambridge, but falls for that clap-trap.

Mirfield is the home (almost) of the Anglo-Catholic wing of the Church of England.... just thought I'd throw that one in for those who might be interested.

43 minutes ago, HeliX said:

I only listened to the first bit of that interview this morning because it was 15 minutes long and I couldn't be bothered... 

Ye god's and little fishes man! Mind you, that's probably longer than you've spent checking what else lurks behind the mask of the BLM movement... 

• Like 2

It is an LFC teapot yes. It's to continually remind everyone, but you specifically, that Liverpool have won the league. Just in case anyone had forgotten. Just imagine how great a cup of tea served from that pot would be. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3