Manx Radio

Desperate Dan

1 minute ago, dilligaf said:

Correct. So you4 point is ?

1 minute ago, Lie Detector said:

He’s not that intelligent. I doubt he could successfully lick the piss off TJs sweaty bell end.

Why don’t you just have a w@nk  and  get over It ?

1 hour ago, monasqueen said:

Looks like this thread has turned to shit.

Should it be cancelled? Should the above "contributors" be cancelled?

Or should it be left as a platform for the shitheads to take swipes at each other?

41 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

I’m feel culpable in this. I made a joke and it backfired. In my defence, sometimes Dilli takes a joke against himself and sometimes he doesn’t. Last night he didn’t. The trouble is never knowing what mood he is in. My post injured  him and someone else smelled his blood and dived right in. My lesson here is to stop using humour with a flakey character. 

Lie Detector, probably Sultan of Sheight,  has been permanently banned. Not by me. I was blissfully unaware until this morning.

Dilli’s suspension, again not by me, expired only 48 hours ago, will he never learn not to over react. Will he learn to not allow himself to be trolled. Dilli, you’re a great poster, until you start responding to the needling.

Meanwhile, TJ was stalking moderators direct last night. I stress that TJ isn’t Career Criminal. So there’s two of them on the loose. 

Fun. NOT

• Sad 2

Yes embarrassing for MF...a full round of (no doubt) alcohol infused highly offensive expletives (C word) no one wants to read. It's amazing just how fast the simplest misreading can get rapidly out of control.

I stopped replying to diligaf and a couple of similar unpredictable posters a long time ago.

While some people set out to really deliberately rile people up...there are others not capable of spotting the nuances of text replies from a genuinely innocuous poster and who take/read replies very literally. There are one or two types that couldn't spot a joke in christmas cracker factory.

Then there are one or two types that seek to surreptitiously fuel any major spat developing between two people - instead of saying nothing or calming things down.

Reading back, hopefully we can spot which type we were, and learn something from it. But some of us never will.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, John Wright said:

Lie Detector, probably Sultan of Sheight,  has been permanently banned. Not by me. I was blissfully unaware until this morning.

Dilli’s suspension, again not by me, expired only 48 hours ago, will he never learn not to over react. Will he learn to not allow himself to be trolled. Dilli, you’re a great poster, until you start responding to the needling.

Meanwhile, TJ was stalking moderators direct last night. I stress that TJ isn’t Career Criminal. So there’s two of them on the loose. 

Fun. NOT

Sorry for biting again. I tried to start the new year being polite and not reacting.

My 8 week suspension ended 4 weeks ago and for those 4 weeks I didn’t post anything and thought I’d use the new year as a new me. Oh well.

Edited by dilligaf
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Roxanne said:

Nicely done Dilli. 

Just know that just about everything I say in a one-liner is said with my tongue in my cheek. If it’s any ever different you’ll know. Happy new year. (Mate) 

Oh, so THAT'S what tongue in cheek means. I hoped you were suggesting something carnal...

Dilli - can I suggest you think about the times things go awry?

Is it a particular time? Avoid the forum at that time. 

Is it a particular trigger the trolls use? Learn to recognise that trigger then don’t respond to posts that use those triggers. 

Do things go awry when you post a reply immediately after you’ve read a comment? Try recognising when you are reacting “in the moment”, then go and read another thread. Come back and consider whether that particular reply needs a response. 

Is a “friendly” poster actually egging you on when you are annoyed? Do they reinforce your “in the moment” reactions? You should block them. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1