Manx Radio

Desperate Dan

1 hour ago, John Wright said:

Give up. 

1 hour ago, quilp said:

Yeah, give it up... 

I think even Dili would take that as erm 'bants' or whatever they call it these days. 

Well done for being upset or whatever on his behalf though.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Barlow said:

I think even Dili would take that as erm 'bants' or whatever they call it these days. 

Well done for being upset or whatever on his behalf though.

I'm certainly not upset on his behalf, it's your continuum in trying to be funny, using a well-worn 'joke' that has lost any sense of its original definition of humour. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Roxanne said:

I’m feel culpable in this. I made a joke and it backfired. In my defence, sometimes Dilli takes a joke against himself and sometimes he doesn’t. Last night he didn’t. The trouble is never knowing what mood he is in. My post injured  him and someone else smelled his blood and dived right in. My lesson here is to stop using humour with a flakey character. 

I don't think you should feel culpable in any way.

There should have been two bans after the foul language and personal comments directed at fellow posters.

If people cannot take some responsibility to refrain or contain their emotional instability (or flakiness) maybe they should reconsider whether posting on here is really in their, and others, best interest anymore.

Foul mouthed rants after feeling slighted are immature. Most of us can give a **** and some people need to grow up, lets be honest.

Carry on Roxanne please.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, slinkydevil said:

I blame it on the Cheese, everyone has just had too much cheese. If I have to face that cheese platter one more time...

(Not even got to the chocolate liqueurs yet, probably next week.)

Roquef.....?

I'll get my coat..... 😁

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, quilp said:

I'm certainly not upset on his behalf, it's your continuum in trying to be funny, using a well-worn 'joke' that has lost any sense of its original definition of humour. 

It does look like you are rather becoming Mr Wright's lapdog though