Manx Radio

Desperate Dan

18 minutes ago, Uhtred said:

I endorse that request. These observations are too cheesy by half. 

You're all ganging up on me because I'm not Manx.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, monasqueen said:

'm only looking on here for comments about Manx Radio.

In that case, how is Stu Peters getting on  these days? I have not listened since his move to the lat show despite my best intentions to do so.

Isn't it time he returned to his old slot and format (refreshed of course) in the run in to the Genral Election ? that would allow the public to comment on the way things have been and are being handled ? Or would that be too risky, and who for?

Worth a punt.

• Like 2

I don't know. I don't listen to the radio in the evening.

The Manx Radio "Peter Pan" boy wonder Chris Williams has returned from his surgery, and alleged this morning at the end of his show that he had to go home "to polish his staples". Not sure we wanted to know about that.

At least it saves us from the "Kinners' Conundrums".

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Banker said:

I listen most mornings for the news slot 7.30 -8.30, normally good update on news stories plus interviews, Ashie this morning.

Also Mannin line if anyone interesting on

7.30 to 8am is usually 10 mins of news total - interspersed with 10 mins of music I would usually never choose to listen to and 10 mins of advertising. I just switch on at 7.40 to listen to the news.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Albert Tatlock said:

7.30 to 8am is usually 10 mins of news total - interspersed with 10 mins of music I would usually never choose to listen to and 10 mins of advertising. I just switch on at 7.40 to listen to the news.

Correct, got news headlines at 7.30 followed by some music & adverts for 6:7 minutes 

Does anyone have the viewing figures for this year then please. Are they up or down since SP moved?

I am entitled to know as I believe I'm a shareholder, in the broadest sense of the term of course.

Edited by Apple
last bit added.

SP was the only reason I listened at all to be honest.

I really would like to see him back to that lunchtime slot. Just for the callers in if for nothing else. I bet he would be inundated at the moment. 😁

Edited by Apple
typo
  • Like 4