Manx Radio

Desperate Dan

9 minutes ago, James Hampton said:

I'm not disputing who they are or what they do, but are you telling me that CoC policy is set by all people employed by those businesses, or by the people who control them? Are you seriously trying to imply that the CoC is politically neutral? 

I will restate that I am not commenting on their policies. 

It's hardly politically radical is it?

On the basis politics in general on the island is at best amateurish I don't see how there is some huge political conspiracy agenda at work here.

It seeks a better IOM.  No big deal there.

Manx Radio joins it.  And on the whole seems to seek a better IOM.

Like I said,  you're trying to find issues that don't exist.

It's all very well being a member of an interest group, but only as ordinary members of the electorate should they seek to influence political members

For a Chief Minister to seek the company of high level big business people rather than communicate with voters on their level proves to me he is unfit for office

• Like 2

2 hours ago, notwell said:

Does 3fm provide anything other than  basic music content really?

News, a working website, video content, local competitions engaging schools and work places, oh and adverts but no where near as intrusive as the way Manx radio do it. They are a radio station trying to be a radio station not some weird attempt at social engineering that Manx Radio is trying and failing to be.

3 hours ago, j2bad said:

News, a working website, video content, local competitions engaging schools and work places, oh and adverts but no where near as intrusive as the way Manx radio do it. They are a radio station trying to be a radio station not some weird attempt at social engineering that Manx Radio is trying and failing to be.

Lol.

6 hours ago, j2bad said:
9 hours ago, notwell said:

Does 3fm provide anything other than  basic music content really?

:lol::lol::lol:

Your most stupid post ever.