Manx Radio

Desperate Dan

22 hours ago, Augustus said:

More top quality Manx Radio news reports.

Event aimed at unifying comminutes

A women's march is set to take place this Sunday (21 Jan).

It's been organised to highlight issues of inequality facing women, and celebrate their role in society.

Following the march there's a reception at Noa Bakehouse with various guest speakers.

and

Qualye wants 'ghost fishing' to stop.

day out of the kitchen spent in a kitchen....

6 hours ago, thesultanofsheight said:

Just listening to Manx Radio. Did I just hear Chris Thomas admit live in air that he knows MHKs who use fake social media accounts to argue with the public through? 

You mean a bit like the lead character in the Italian Job that appears to have been resurrected on Isle of Man News and Politics? Are we actually allowed to talk about people using fake social media accounts on manx forums anymore?

26 minutes ago, Ham_N_Eggs said:

You mean a bit like the lead character in the Italian Job that appears to have been resurrected on Isle of Man News and Politics? Are we actually allowed to talk about people using fake social media accounts on manx forums anymore?

I don’t know I just thought it was odd that he acknowledged that he knew that people do it on the radio. 

38 minutes ago, Ham_N_Eggs said:

I thought " Charlie Crocker" posted on here, but I can't find any results.

Just now, Ham_N_Eggs said:

He was somehow connected to one of the perpetrators behind the "incident" that lead to last years La Terreur de Manx Forums so he may have faced the guillotine. 

I thought I'd spotted that name on here. Thanks for refreshing my old brain :)