Manx Radio

Desperate Dan

10 hours ago, hissingsid said:

Riveting interview on MR this morning, Geraldine Jameson chatting to Paul Daniels. We really need MR to keep us abreast of the great things happening in the World today.   Also, the Radio Doctor, now I am sure he has some great pearls of wisdom to impart but I can never understand a word he says, mumbles and more mumbles. Then I nearly missed David's exciting competition, today it was songs of unrequited love, because of Valentines Day coming up, the excitement was intense. Last week it was songs with girls names in the title, Callister certainly knows how to spice up a windy Sunday morning.   Well worth a million a year , of course it is.

I know what you are saying, and apart from the occasional tuning in to Terry Cringle's History Man during David Callister's show,  it's BH on BBC R4 for me. But David Callister does have a big following. Oh, and I have adapted to even listening to the omnibus edition of The Archers rather than listen to the pantomime manxie manxieness on Manx Radio on a Sunday morning.

There's still plenty during the week I enjoy. A million or so a year though, well...

On 30/01/2018 at 10:21 PM, dilligaf said:

Are you drunk ? Seriously, why would anyone want to support Buster Lewin?

Buster is full of shit, simple as that.

It is a great shame that he has chosen this path, because he is not stupid at all. There is a clever head on his shoulders , just a pity it is not used.

I will never understand why he has conducted himself the way he has. Until getting involved with Dandara, he was an OK bloke.

Not sure where you are going there Dilli. Buster has been involved with Dandara for a lot longer than you think...

• Haha 1

Don't you think that Beth is just wonderful? I mean, I'm old enough to be her dad, but you can see how the camera just loves her in every shot.

She's attractive, intelligent, engaging. Knows her own mind and won't take any nonsense from anyone, particularly politicians in an interview. I bet MHKs hate it when they send her instead of one of the blokes. Great example of a modern woman. She's great.

• Thanks 3

7 hours ago, Neil Down said:
On ‎30‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 10:21 PM, dilligaf said:

It is a great shame that he has chosen this path, because he is not stupid at all. There is a clever head on his shoulders , just a pity it is not used.

I will never understand why he has conducted himself the way he has. Until getting involved with Dandara, he was an OK bloke.

Not sure where you are going there Dilli. Buster has been involved with Dandara for a lot longer than you think...

I've known Buster for over 50 years.

On 30/01/2018 at 10:21 PM, dilligaf said:

I will never understand why he has conducted himself the way he has. Until getting involved with Dandara, he was an OK 

3 minutes ago, twinkle said:
On ‎30‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 10:21 PM, dilligaf said:

I will never understand why he has conducted himself the way he has. Until getting involved with Dandara, he was an OK 

Spit it out man. :)