Should Manxchatterbox Reveal Him/herself

Gladys

It was quite relaxing to hear that MCB had absented her/himself from MF to write the manifesto!

We all sighed with relief, but nothing more than a eye-blink, and she/he is back!

Noting the aspirations to political recognition, shouldn't MF be the first to know who this mysterious crusader is?

Answers welcome!

MCB writes his/her rubbish on this forum in order to devalue the impact and use of the information posted on here.

Do not be surprised if a government official owns up to running MCB's account.

There is useful information posted on here. Since when? Does firefox block this section or something. I've never seen it ;)

Also the thought of MCB revealing him/herself makes me feel queasy. Surely there are laws against that kind of thing

Think about it this way.

At the moment these stupid questions are answered by the members of the forum with a bit of time and good google skills (googlability?) at no cost to anyone. Yet when she becomes an MHK it'll take a civil servant on £25k to answer them, paid for by us.

Do not be surprised if a government official owns up to running MCB's account.

My guess too. I go for a government employee not far up in the pecking order to actually get any decent (or accurate) gossip but picks up on half-baked snippets of conversations in the office, or a disgruntled Douglas Corpy employee.

Archived