Which Is The Worst Cigarette Butt Grot Spot?

manxchatterbox

What I do mind is the piles of butts outside buildings where there is a bin provided. It is a filthy habit, your clothes smell and your breath smells not to mention what harm it does to your insides. Some of my colleagues who smoke absolutly stink when they come back into the office and i find it offensive having to sit next to them and so I tell them the truth that they stink hoping it will embarrasse them into quitting!

..exactly so.why can't they use the bins etc...

...hopefully the new mobile CCTV system the Corpy have invested ratepayers money in will indeed be put to good use and catch miscreants leading to prosecutions and fines and deterrence to others who fly tip litter and behave in an anti social way....but the proof will be in the expedianecy of it being deployed and used effectively....

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...hopefully the new mobile CCTV system the Corpy have invested ratepayers money in will indeed be put to good use and catch miscreants leading to prosecutions and fines and deterrence to others who fly tip litter and behave in an anti social way....but the proof will be in the expedianecy of it being deployed and used effectively....

Yeh! ...and perhaps we could get them for having illegal thoughts too!

..exactly so.why can't they use the bins etc...

Off topic here, but I thought (possibly under the data protection act - someone please correct me if I'm wrong) that if you have CCTV cameras installed anywhere, then you have to display signs saying that you are in a "CCTV zone" - will the corpy have to invest in some mobile signage to go with the cameras???

I'm also led to beleive that you have a right to view or possibly be given a recording of any possible CCTV footage of you of you ask for it??

- Maybe this should be on another thread this one!!!

Archived