Creamfields 2006

MAIN STAGE: The Prodigy, Goldfrapp, The Zutons, Gnarls Barkley

CREAM & GOODGREEF ARENA: Paul Van Dyk, Paul Oakenfold, Ferry Corsten, Armin Van Buuren, Eddie Halliwell, Marco V, Adam Sheridan, Gareth Wyn, Special Guest: Tiesto

SUBLIMINAL SESSIONS ARENA: Erick Morillo, Special Guest: David Guetta, Harry Choo Choo Romero, Steve Angello, Sebastian Ingrosso, Jose Nunez, Axwell, Jorge Jaramillo

CHIBUKU ARENA: 2 Many DJ's, Green Velvet, Tiga, Plump DJs, Annie Mac, Switch, Touche, More to be announced

CIRCUS & CREAM AUDIO DELUXE ARENA: Roger Sanchez, Timo Maas, Mylo DJ Set, Layo & Bushwacka, Yousef, Hernan Cattaneo, Lewis Boardman, Live: X-Press2

THE SCRATCH PERVERTS PRESENTS: BEATDOWN: DJ Shadow, Andy C, Planet Pendulum & MC Verse, DJ Marky & Dynamite MC, DJ Hype & MC GQ, Friction, Future Bound, Live: Foreign Beggars

TIDY ARENA: BK LIve, Tidy boys, marg EG, Andy Farley, Rob Tissera, Lisa Pin Up, Lee Haslam, Paul Glazby, Amber D, Kutski, Paul maddox, JP & Jukesy

STRONGBOW CIDERHOUSE ARENA: Coldcut Live, Erol Alkan, M.A.N.D.Y, Justice, Digitalism, 2020 Soundsystem,

Kris Bones, Simian Mobile Disco, Spektrum. More to be announced

HOSPITALITY ARENA - Hacienda & Cream Classics presents: Peter Hook (New Order DJ Set), Graeme Park, Arthur Baker, Jon Da Silva, Dave Haslam, K-Klass, Andy Mac

I'm orff to the Big Chill

It's really easy with kids and its full of thirtysomething hippies (like me)

However,

it's commercial enough to have loads of fabby food stalls too ( last time I went they had a stall called PIE that sold only pies mmmmmmmmmmmm )

Deffo up for these:-

The Prodigy

Gnarls Barkley

Erick Morillo

David Guetta

Harry Choo Choo Romero

Steve Angello

Sebastian Ingrosso

Jose Nunez

Axwell

Roger Sanchez

Layo & Bushwacka

Yousef

Live: X-Press2

Erol Alkan

2020 Soundsystem

2 Many DJ's

Tiga

Switch

Hope they dont have all police with stiffer dogs again as last year was very intimidating even if you dont do anything!!

We're going to Bestival this year, not really bothered too much about the line up (those days are long gone....it all about the atmosphere & child friendlyness now). The festival is arranged by Chris Coco and his missus so I imagine there'll be no worries about the line up, he tends to have most excellent taste in music.

I love the Prodigy but following the loss of a toe nail at last years V-mosh I think I've retired from the "must be at the front" crew.

Creamfields was great years ago, some of my mates went last year and had a rubbash time, theres loads of smaller less chav populated festies going on. My work colleague is going to Rock Ness, that looks rather good, for the ravers amoungst you.

I keep toying with the idea of going to a proper ROCK festi. But seeing as my lurve of metal is a new found gene mishap it might not be such a good idea. I'd prolly get scared by the moshing again and hide in my tent til they all went away.

Archived