Dr Josef Goebbels - Propoganda Outrage

manxchatterbox

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously.

Hubert H. Humphrey

Is there a right to be heard? There is a right (possibly somewhat curtailed now with Harry Potter's invisible cloak of data protection, political correctness etc), to free speech but not a right for that free speech to be heard.

There is, however, a right of representation and that, to my way of thinking, should carry some means of ensuring that your representatives are not MPD, incoherent fuckwits. So when the candidates in the next election turn up on my doorstep blah-blahing about waste disposal, speed limits, land development, health service, teenagers on the prom and comeovers, I shall have just one question:

"Please make a well known phrase out of the words 'I Manxchatterbox am, to obscurity and off I will fuck'"

Dr Josef and his friends built autobahns and they still do not have speed limits

Most do now. 130 Km/h (110 bei nasse) max on most a-bahns. The double limit that adds the weather condition to the speed limit and makes a great deal of sense.

Who is the propagandist running this campaign? does he look like the photo below ??

post-1753-1144778751_thumb.jpg

What sort of a half witted clown considers a low key Manx Government publicity campaign is analogous to the vile propaganda exercises and rabble rousing carried out by Goebbels ?

If ,as you say, you are considering standing for election please identify yourself so no one is tempted to vote for you.

You have made a series of ridiculous posts. You have also floated some odious right wing ideas.

None of this would be so bad if you hadn't procaimed your political intentions. It does matter precisely because you say you intend to stand for election.

This time, in my opinion, you have sunk to a new low.

Donb't know about all that but I'm sure that I saw someone looking VERY like this guy running a chemist shop in Onchan ---

heinrich-himmler.jpg

I'm sure he was popular with local pensioners as well. Always a vote winner to cheerily dispense old folk their prescriptions, incontinence pads and the like...

A bit of a pattern on the Isle with that one - and they say youth isn't disenfranchised.

Dr Josef and his friends built autobahns and they still do not have speed limits

Most do now. 130 Km/h (110 bei nasse) max on most a-bahns. The double limit that adds the weather condition to the speed limit and makes a great deal of sense.

Some do, yes, but there are still large portions that are unrestricted - thank f***!

130 is usually only the "recommended" speed - still quicker than 60...

And many of the limits are only in force during certain hours, so residents nearby don't lose sleep when Lui Leadfoot goes for a spin in his Ferrari at 5am...

I somehow agree on the weather related limit, like the 110 km/h when the road is wet (note - it doesn't have to rain for that - "Bei Nässe" literally means "when wet") - I wonder how many accidents over here were caused due to adverse weather conditions, and if the DoT ever thought about weather-related speed limits...

Gott in Himmel...verdammt!

It's Gott im Himmel...verdammt!

Ah..an empty Autobahn - Motorist Heaven:

post-1086-1144828098_thumb.jpgpost-1086-1144828123_thumb.jpg

...I heard the ROSPA interview repeated yet again this morning on MR...

....so when does propaganda become indoctrination?? its almost becoming subliminal....

.....surely to the god of speed and motors Stu Peters didn't willingly volunteer to include that piece in his prog...did he??

Archived