Dr Josef Goebbels - Propoganda Outrage

manxchatterbox

the ROSPA man seemed to have been primed in advance of the interview.....

On the use of radio for propaganda:-

" The announcer is the critical person. Without him, the listener would not have learned anything, other than perhaps what he could read a day or two later in the personal report of a newspaper reporter.

In these and similar situations, the radio announcer is a sovereign lord. He decides whether the event is spoken about at all, that is, whether it is broadcast. He decides the length of the report, organizes the presentation, pauses as he wishes, speeds up the tempo and the words as he thinks best, and delivers a complete minor artwork".

The Political Work of the Radio Announcer

by Eugen Hadamovsky

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm sure I heard an interview this morning on MR when the issue of the Government's advertsing promotion of a 60 limit was indeed described as propaganda - QED ??

(points score?)

and did the person being interviewed claim the Goverment's actions were analogous to Dr Goebbels' vile campaigns prior to and during WW2 ?

You did.

LW "and did the person being interviewed claim the Goverment's actions were analogous to Dr Goebbells' vile campaigns prior to and during WW2 ?" another fuckwit postulation since those orchestrating dark propaganda are not going to admit it are they - Dumpfbacke und Dummkopf.

Clearly you have a problem with perception.

Unrelated but given you make so many posts why dont you ask someone to teach you how to post a quote ?

The way you are doing it is almost as irritating as the mindless drivel you are posting

LW "and did the person being interviewed claim the Goverment's actions were analogous to Dr Goebbells' vile campaigns prior to and during WW2 ?" another fuckwit postulation since those orchestrating dark propaganda are not going to admit it are they - Dumpfbacke und Dummkopf.

How is that a fuck wit postulation? The person being interviewed that is being referred to is the person YOU mentioned as complaining about Government propaganda and not the person you claim is orchestrating it.

SO Lonewolf is perfectly correct in pointing out that they managed to object to the (mythical) propaganda without stooping to comparing the DOT to Dr Goebbels.

(AND you get no points you didn't bring this issue to light - the abominable Gill did.)

vader used to do that too, look what happened to him...

Ok Ill admit my ignorance. Ive seen numerous references to vader.

Could someone tell me what or who vader refers to ? or have I walked into an in joke ?

Use the search option for the phrase "Bumsex Bumsex Bumsex"

vader used to do that too, look what happened to him...

Ok Ill admit my ignorance. Ive seen numerous references to vader.

Could someone tell me what or who vader refers to ? or have I walked into an in joke ?

Use the search option for the phrase "Bumsex Bumsex Bumsex"

It's surprising how many threads are turned up by such a search, 222 pages in fact when I tried it. Given this, I'm think that bumsex should feature more prominantly in the various discussions about Manx culture that occur here!

Archived